Bedlington Terrier Waste Land

If it was decent why'd they close it and eventually bulldoze the place?

dont know but some businessman bought it in order to open a granny sanctuary. only its a complete waste land don't they at least have to keep the place tidy?

You look after it and keep it tidy, don't admit to anyone that you know who the owner is and after fourteen years it's yours :D

why whould i want it ? a recked car park and half an acre of 5 foot weeds laugh.gif surely them oaps in the cottages next to it have complained, they complained about the white cherry tree and got it chopped down! i liked that tree! sad.gif

You look after it and keep it tidy, don't admit to anyone that you know who the owner is and after fourteen years it's yours :D

Not that simple! You have to fence it and USE it, and someone might just notice. :) Also there was a rule change quite recently which makes acquisition through "adverse possession" not quite as easy as it was.

• 2 weeks later...

why whould i want it ? a recked car park and half an acre of 5 foot weeds laugh.gif surely them oaps in the cottages next to it have complained, they complained about the white cherry tree and got it chopped down! i liked that tree! sad.gif

nasty old gits. what did that cherry tree do to them. was just wondering if you saw the simpsons episode where they cut down the lemon tree. ? grandads face said it all when he bit into the lemon...and yes monsta...it was a decent pub.. :(

nasty old gits. what did that cherry tree do to them. was just wondering if you saw the simpsons episode where they cut down the lemon tree. ? grandads face said it all when he bit into the lemon...and yes monsta...it was a decent pub.. :(

decent pub crap landlords! and i think its like whats happened down woodside, grannies complaining and the cooncil come along and chop all the trees down! typical :(

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now