Xmas Feast

Well the Aussie summer is here again and with summer the heat and humidity returns.

The heat makes me wish for cool weather on Xmas day, this would let us enjoy a traditional Xmas day feast it would make a change,we usually spend Xmas day outside eating cold meats,salads and seafood,but the heat and humidity is great for drinking beer ( XXXX Bitter ). Wishing you all a merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Well the Aussie summer is here again and with summer the heat and humidity returns.

The heat makes me wish for cool weather on Xmas day, this would let us enjoy a traditional Xmas day feast it would make a change,we usually spend Xmas day outside eating cold meats,salads and seafood,but the heat and humidity is great for drinking beer ( XXXX Bitter ). Wishing you all a merry Xmas and a happy new year.

All the best to yourself and Lenny Loosejocks. :rolleyes:

only thing i like about this bliddy country, especially up this end, is that any creatures that can actually kill you have seen sence and migrated to warmer climates!

Merry New Year, and a Happy Christmas to you all!