Denzel Bashing

Ms Hair

Why do we all bite at the Denzel's remarks? I figure some positive re-enforcement will crack his twisty exterior and a lovely PC, gregarious Denzel will emerge like a gorgeous butterfly energing from a dry and bitter chrysalis.

I think that we should use this thread to record all the nice things Denzel has said on here or to us lucky enough to know him, the nice things he has done.

Arrr.

I'll start shall I....

He sometimes calls me 'sweetheart' or 'darling.' Its nice. I like it (cos I'm not a feminist.)

Why do we all bite at the Denzel's remarks? I figure some positive re-enforcement will crack his twisty exterior and a lovely PC, gregarious Denzel will emerge like a gorgeous butterfly energing from a dry and bitter chrysalis.

I think that we should use this thread to record all the nice things Denzel has said on here or to us lucky enough to know him, the nice things he has done.

Arrr.

I'll start shall I....

He sometimes calls me 'sweetheart' or 'darling.' Its nice. I like it (cos I'm not a feminist.)

If I call Mrs Neck "sweetheart"........I'd be doomed :(

Auld Dennis is a turd muncher :rolleyes:

No the chap is a very good mate & excellent house mover ;)

Arrr.

I'll start shall I....

Shut ya face man, you bliddy gonk.

Guest missvic

Denzil is a polite modern gentleman who, in my youth, was always on hand to make sure I was well looked after I'd drunk too many Castaways!

Thanks for that!

xxx

It's little known that Denzel has a gentler, philanthropic side. Each Christmas he takes into the bosom of his family an unfortunate drifter with nowhere else to be, one of society's lost souls, if you will.

While other people are prating self-satisfied nonsense about the true meaning of Christmas, Denzel is out there doing good work with no thought for recognition or acclaim.

Hats off to you, sir.

Are we having turkey this year?

It's little known that Denzel has a gentler, philanthropic side. Each Christmas he takes into the bosom of his family an unfortunate drifter with nowhere else to be, one of society's lost souls, if you will.

While other people are prating self-satisfied nonsense about the true meaning of Christmas, Denzel is out there doing good work with no thought for recognition or acclaim.

Hats off to you, sir.

Sniff, sniff.... :(

Lets get Denzel made "Lord of Bedlington" :mellow:

Hats off to you, sir.

Turkey and a leg of lamb apparently. The witch changed her mind about doing Beef Wellington due to the Crafty Cockney's protestations.

Tequila breakfast again?

Turkey and a leg of lamb apparently. The witch changed her mind about doing Beef Wellington due to the Crafty Cockney's protestations.

Tequila breakfast again?

Ginola may make a visit........ :D

Billy Bob & Annie are doing Turkey again this year.......avoiding the

Port & Red Wine though <_<

What's happening for CK's 75th Birthday?

Ginola may make a visit........ :D

Billy Bob & Annie are doing Turkey again this year.......avoiding the

Port & Red Wine though <_<

What's happening for CK's 75th Birthday?

Well I'd imagine the Colonel and I will go for some celebratory drinks, before being joined by some of our 'other' friends, resplendent with their respective lasses.