Happy Christmas

Pete

Merry Christmas to you all, hope everyone enjoys it coz im working!!!

Well you don't want Bedlington's finest alcoholic to spend Christmas on their own do you? Serve them some foaming ales and keep them company. They'll all be wearing their Santy tracksuits.

Finished work. Off for 4 days. Back home. Music on. Drink in hand. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Any of you lucky enough to have small children, you'll enjoy it for 'them'. Savour it for yourself as well because when they are older, these are the christmasses you'll look back on. Enjoy your children's wide-eyed wonder and raucous joy of Santa Claus, it only lasts a few years of your life. Love Auntie Wendy XXX

Finished work. Off for 4 days. Back home. Music on. Drink in hand. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Any of you lucky enough to have small children, you'll enjoy it for 'them'. Savour it for yourself as well because when they are older, these are the christmasses you'll look back on. Enjoy your children's wide-eyed wonder and raucous joy of Santa Claus, it only lasts a few years of your life. Love Auntie Wendy XXX

Well personally I'm as sick as a chip. Supposed to be in Newcastle today imbibing some quality ale, instead I have what Dr Hilary Jones would call 'a dicky tummy'.

Well personally I'm as sick as a chip. Supposed to be in Newcastle today imbibing some quality ale, instead I have what Dr Hilary Jones would call 'a dicky tummy'.

Never mind that tommyrot, get some milk of magnezya, milk of magneesia, milk of manganese...

Get some Resolve down your neck and get your !*!@# down the Sun this afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...