Anyone Know What This Is........

I have it on good authority that it was where Merlin and Monsta were taken for 'examination' ... both were returned to their friends in Bedders but only Merlin has recovered enough to lodge a post here; Monsta is taking more time to recover from the deep probing but I'm sure he'll be here when better.

I have it on good authority that it was where Merlin and Monsta were taken for 'examination' ... both were returned to their friends in Bedders but only Merlin has recovered enough to lodge a post here; Monsta is taking more time to recover from the deep probing but I'm sure he'll be here when better.

I think you are spot on Symptoms, Merlin has spat his dummy out once to often at those who have imprisoned him in his back lane while collecting kids from school. The parents have enlisted the help of intergalactal mercenaries who enticed him towards their (cloaked) craft with a drug laced RUSK (Malcolms pic !!) Monsta was just sticking his nose in and got dragged into it and became a more willing participant in his captors examinations and as you say, he will take a little longer to recover from his over indulgings.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now