Ridge Farm Meals

When we were in Bedlington last year we had a few meals at the Ridge Farm,the meals were great and really inexpensive for what was available, service was good and the staff were friendly, are meals still available, are the meals as good as they were when we were last there.

ive had bad experiences in ridge and sometimes you can wait ages at the bar or for your meal but if you go at the right time its usually good all round

I've had some NIGHTMARES in the ridge farm!!

spuds with hard bits in, so hard its like eating setting concrete, sprouts fresh from the vine, just doused under the hot tap, and beef i was glad for, as i needed a new insole.....

But, Alas, i believe that chef has 'gone the journey', and i was forced to eat there about 2 months ago....

it was BEAUTIFUL!!! everything done to perfection, meat that melts in the mouth, and puddings to die for!!

Me and Miss Darn have been there several times since, in the last 2 months alone! the only problem we had, was a family in with a son called 'Jakey' (appologies if you are reading this!!). this boy should have been called damien!!, and the familys attempts to calm him consisted of sitting right where they were and shouting 'jakey' every 2-3 seconds.... to which the boy replied every time!!! (not!)

i have been against smacking children for a lot of years now, but.....

Top marks for the Ridge, food was spot on!

:blink::blink::blink:

how you doing anyway brian?everything going ok for you?

Yea things are going well at the moment thanks, business is slow just after Xmas but it should pick up soon.

this boy should have been called damien!!, and the fami.....

Apparently i am a bit slow, and may have caused offense to a baldy man named Damien who uses this board.

if this is the case, let me take this opportunity to appologise, and assure no pun, offense or reference to the above described user was meant or intended.

the damien referred to was the one with the horns from underground!

:blink::D:blink:

Apparently i am a bit slow, and may have caused offense to a baldy man named Damien who uses this board.

if this is the case, let me take this opportunity to appologise, and assure no pun, offense or reference to the above described user was meant or intended.

the damien referred to was the one with the horns from underground!

:blink::D:blink:

did his mum not like him callling him after the devil???

• 2 weeks later...
I like the carvery. It's somewhere you can put cranberry, mint sauce and apple sauce on the same plate and nobody thinks you're wierd! mmm

It's !*!@# food. The only place worse than a carvery is Big Luke's.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest missvic
Big Lukes aint nice like. i was there in november last yr and there was no way on this earth that i wud eva go back.some of the food was ok but it just wasnt an allround good experience

I took a group of kids there last year and it was vile. All I could find to scran was one appealing looking pickled onion... it still made me sick all night :( It is certainly no Market Tavern :)

I took a group of kids there last year and it was vile. All I could find to scran was one appealing looking pickled onion... it still made me sick all night :( It is certainly no Market Tavern :)

To be fair, your idea of a good meal consists of falafel, nut cutlet and mushroom stroganoff.

Bunny hugger.

stop ripping the ridge farm ave been to worse places than there for example the terriers food tastes of vinegar and those places down the front street should be condemned. i've never had an awful meal there the only thing is that bandit wish they would move it!

stop ripping the ridge farm ave been to worse places than there for example the terriers food tastes of vinegar and those places down the front street should be condemned. i've never had an awful meal there the only thing is that bandit wish they would move it!

we arent just criticising the ridge farm, we do actually discuss other places we've all been to :)