Ridge Farm Meals

excuse me MONSTA but we that was the starting topic, the first few posts were to do with ridge farm but rest aint. If all you wana do is criticise people then go and join another forum. we all have what we call debates on here about different things, if you dont like it you know what you can do :angry::unsure::mellow::)

Get em telt Barlass

:D

no of course not, we have a nice little community on here and people like you come storming in thinking they know it all. calm down and actually read things properly then you mite understand what we are talking about.would be much appreciated by us all, thankyou :)

888.gif

I dont think much of the Ridge Farm to be honest.

The Carvery meals are ok - but the place could do with a good scrub if you ask me.

Caught a glimpse of their kitchens last week and wasnt impressed.

The Carvery meals are ok - but the place could do with a good scrub if you ask me.

Welcome to this......

It's like a Peter Kay comedy event..........................see CK

I have never been in the place but I have heard good reports about it from reletives.

I have never been in the place but I have heard good reports about it from reletives.

Yeah, the carvery food is nice.

The bar meals are another story.

I've had a meal from the bar end twice. (The second time around i thought i'd try a different meal - not hard to make a desicion though seen as theres only 4 on the menu) What an experiance.

First time around it was terrible. Second time around it was worse.

Not just the food but the service and the environment. I couldnt here myself think for that damn bandit plonked in the middle of all the tables.

I see they've given the walls a lick of paint. (Well, some of them anyway). It'll take a lot more than that to get me back.

If anyones looking for a nice meal that they can eat without worrying about wether their going to die of food poisoning - i'd suggest going elsewhere.