Black Ice Bedlington

keith lockey

I walked up to Bedlington Front Street from my place at Terrier Close today and was nearly on my back four times. The worst was at Hirst Villas opposite old 'Pop' Clousons shop. So be warned everyone, it's darn icy out there, I hope the gritters are revving up and are stocked with Himalaya-sized salt and grit deposits.

You were supposed to be walking along to the FoGP coffee morning at the Station Community Centre weren't you!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Why couldn't you remind me last night. Honest injun, I clean forgot about it. I was looking forward to it as well. Too much on my mind where decorating is concerned. I mean I've been looking for tartan paint everywhere...Really sorry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Why couldn't you remind me last night. Honest injun, I clean forgot about it. I was looking forward to it as well. Too much on my mind where decorating is concerned. I mean I've been looking for tartan paint everywhere...Really sorry.

Keith,

This decorating thing is becoming a pain in the a**e, why don't you tell the rest of the people on your estate to do their own . ;)

Cos yours must be finished by now!!

In your and my dreams, Foxy!

I've got two rooms finished and I'm moving furniture out of the other two so I can get started on them. It' like painting the Firth of Forth Bridge. But one of my neighbours is going to lend me some ladders for the stairs, so that's gonna help.

What stairs in your house..........there's posh!

I need them to get to the heliport on the roof of my outhouse. That's washoose to most folk. The butler broke the lift when he tried to move my chaise longue up in it. But the staircase will do for now as long as Waddington's back doesn't give up. I mean at 75yr old he shouldn't be carrying me up all those steps; but he will insist, after all tradition is a hard habit to break. Now where is he, it's way past afternoon tea and scones.

In your and my dreams, Foxy!

I've got two rooms finished and I'm moving furniture out of the other two so I can get started on them. It' like painting the Firth of Forth Bridge.

You haven't seen anything!!!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now