Is It Real?

Mr Darn

post-33-1169545079_thumb.jpgpost-33-1169545062_thumb.jpg

post-33-1169545043_thumb.jpgpost-33-1169545021_thumb.jpg

post-33-1169545104_thumb.jpgpost-33-1169545124_thumb.jpg

Heres a few pictures i recieved by e-mail

All these drawings where drawn by Julian Beever

Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium.

I personally think this lad has a talent that needs recognized!

perhaps he could be contacted to do a drawing of a bedlington terrier or something!

or maybe not!

his drawings are still good!

post-33-1169545079_thumb.jpgpost-33-1169545062_thumb.jpg

post-33-1169545043_thumb.jpgpost-33-1169545021_thumb.jpg

post-33-1169545104_thumb.jpgpost-33-1169545124_thumb.jpg

Heres a few pictures i recieved by e-mail

All these drawings where drawn by Julian Beever

Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium.

I personally think this lad has a talent that needs recognized!

perhaps he could be contacted to do a drawing of a bedlington terrier or something!

or maybe not!

his drawings are still good!

He's got a great surname.

We could commission him to draw some litter on the ground. Post-ironic art, if you will.

found this on another forum, just wanted to share:

Can you resist it?

DISCLAIMER: i have been to this site, but i do not own it. as far as i know, no viruses of any nature are contained within this link, or the site it directs you too. i have clicked this link and suffered no ill effects that i, or my computer have detected. i do not hold any responsibility for this site, and you enter at your own risk. the site linked to is suitable for any age, and does not contain any sexual references or content to my knowledge.

found this on another forum, just wanted to share:

Can you resist it?

DISCLAIMER: i have been to this site, but i do not own it. as far as i know, no viruses of any nature are contained within this link, or the site it directs you too. i have clicked this link and suffered no ill effects that i, or my computer have detected. i do not hold any responsibility for this site, and you enter at your own risk. the site linked to is suitable for any age, and does not contain any sexual references or content to my knowledge.

Going on other forums behind our backs eh? Two-timing swine.

• 2 months later...