• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost what the plot what is this sight about again?
the power or faculty of seeing; perception of objects by use of the eyes; vision.
a connected group of pages on the World Wide Web regarded as a single entity, usually maintained by one person or organization and devoted to a single topic or several closely related topics.

to which did you refer? as i too have now lost the 'plot'!!!!!

basically this is a forum dedicated to the Bedlington area. Because most of the people who have so far found this site has re-opened are 'a little thick' that is the tone of the place.

if your wanting a serious descussion, may i suggest the pub? B);):unsure::blink::huh::D:P:o:mellow:

to which did you refer? as i too have now lost the 'plot'!!!!!

basically this is a forum dedicated to the Bedlington area. Because most of the people who have so far found this site has re-opened are 'a little thick' that is the tone of the place.

if your wanting a serious descussion, may i suggest the pub? B);):unsure::blink::huh::D:P:o:mellow:

Well said Mr Darn

:D

why do all the post on this forum turn in to random stuff like what ever happen to then suddenly your talking about stupid care bear what!

I don't think that the people on this forum change the subject randomly at all! Did you know that your first week's childcare at Bedlington Bears Day Nursery is absolutely free?

I don't think that the people on this forum change the subject randomly at all! Did you know that your first week's childcare at Bedlington Bears Day Nursery is absolutely free?

What do you get? Hopefully.....PS3.....Mrs Neck has forbidden this exchange of cash :angry:

why do all the post on this forum turn in to random stuff like what ever happen to then suddenly your talking about stupid care bear what!

Some people, like monsta and myself don't articulate too well. but we do recognize "Turds in Action".....lol

Whats this the free adds thread?

:D:D:D

Its like the herald and post on here (free newspaper) :)

Theres also a karate class run by a company called ichiban on at the community centre every wednesday night 6.30-7.30 and im nearly sure you get a months free trial. greatest value for money and best quality karate classes in the north east.