Wonkys Drugs And A Slipped Disc

wonky

well,blow me.4.08 am and i woke in a bog of sweat. we had been up to the hospital to get another sick note signed and parked the van in a dodgy looking cul de sac round the back next to a chavvy looking council house with broken windows. a couple of guys out side with cans that looked like somthing from deliverance .ahh it will be ok. who would mess with that i said..

off into the hozzie for some banter with the nurses and on our return to the carpark i caught the effers red handed @ my van. a wrecking bar prized the mesh from the side windows and the effing eejits laughing at me. i took the hammer from one of the guys(the little banjo player one ) and threatened to mash his head in. he admitted he had all my stuff in the house.

i dragged him round the front of the van to find the wife in tears. the other effer had been trying it on with her..he was just laughing and threatning me with a can of beer..i was holding this retard..fumbeling for my keys and trying to comfort the wife and call the police all at the same time and next thing i know its 4.08am and i wake up bursting for a wee..

phew !!

all i can say is that these tramadol and diazipan i am getting from the doctor for my back are doing my head in..i also been watching the walking dead final series on chanel 5 and think that might have somthing to do with it too.

obviously my friends misadventure with the roof tent being stolen was praying on my mind and with a comalgamation of fear,tablets and insomnia...here i am..lol

feeling better than i have been of late..weening myself off the tablets i might be able to get back to work again in a couple of weeks. there are a load of welding jobs piling up in the garage and the factory want me back too..its a pure effing disaster i can tell you.(pardoning my langauge of course).

at least somthing positive has come from all this. the wife says if she has to run up these stairs after my effing arse again..shes effing off back to england..lol..

wonky himself.

At least you have not lost your sense of humour!

stop the lights and tell me about it..lol..the drugs have my whole body messed up inside..i went for a wee and sat down for comfort reasons and my wee smelt of the irish stew I had for lunch..i was telling the wife who did not want to know and it prompted me to get the ukulele and write another song..i managed to get chicken soup to rhyme with poop and fat basxxxd to rhyme with sausages and mustard..there really is hope for me yet Maggie..lol

well,blow me.4.08 am and i woke in a bog of sweat. we had been up to the hospital to get another sick note signed and parked the van in a dodgy looking cul de sac round the back next to a chavvy looking council house with broken windows. a couple of guys out side with cans that looked like somthing from deliverance .ahh it will be ok. who would mess with that i said..

off into the hozzie for some banter with the nurses and on our return to the carpark i caught the effers red handed @ my van. a wrecking bar prized the mesh from the side windows and the effing eejits laughing at me. i took the hammer from one of the guys(the little banjo player one ) and threatened to mash his head in. he admitted he had all my stuff in the house.

i dragged him round the front of the van to find the wife in tears. the other effer had been trying it on with her..he was just laughing and threatning me with a can of beer..i was holding this retard..fumbeling for my keys and trying to comfort the wife and call the police all at the same time and next thing i know its 4.08am and i wake up bursting for a wee..

phew !!

all i can say is that these tramadol and diazipan i am getting from the doctor for my back are doing my head in..i also been watching the walking dead final series on chanel 5 and think that might have somthing to do with it too.

obviously my friends misadventure with the roof tent being stolen was praying on my mind and with a comalgamation of fear,tablets and insomnia...here i am..lol

feeling better than i have been of late..weening myself off the tablets i might be able to get back to work again in a couple of weeks. there are a load of welding jobs piling up in the garage and the factory want me back too..its a pure effing disaster i can tell you.(pardoning my langauge of course).

at least somthing positive has come from all this. the wife says if she has to run up these stairs after my effing arse again..shes effing off back to england..lol..

wonky himself.

Be very, very careful with that Tramadol Wonky!! I was prescribed it when I broke a few ribs in March. It did my head in as well, but even worse it gave me acute respiratory failure after only 6 days and I ended up in intensive care. Lord knows what it's doing to you in combination with Diazepam.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now