Old Photos

val

Hi all,

Just came to this site after a few years away How is Bedlington these days? My husband and I spent a week

there with friends in Bedlington last October. Many moons ago my father in law was born there-Joe Gray.Came out to Australia when he was three with his parents. He is desceased now. We were going through some old photos that the family sent to their daughter from Bedlington to Australia back from 1930's. One member of the family was just going to burn them! so we rescued them. Even a photo of the Red Lion back then and photos of Doctor Pit mine

Cheers for now

Val

Hi all,

Just came to this site after a few years away How is Bedlington these days? My husband and I spent a week

there with friends in Bedlington last October. Many moons ago my father in law was born there-Joe Gray.Came out to Australia when he was three with his parents. He is desceased now. We were going through some old photos that the family sent to their daughter from Bedlington to Australia back from 1930's. One member of the family was just going to burn them! so we rescued them. Even a photo of the Red Lion back then and photos of Doctor Pit mine

Cheers for now

Val

Good day,

Pretty much the same......boarded up shops & many pubs filled with dole scum on the lash <_<

Hi all,

Cheers for now

Val

Hi Val

I'm glad you kept the old photos of Bedlington, if you want to share them you can get them uploaded here.

:)

Lets all upload photos! Most of mine are not digital tho and i dont have a scanner

Dave, Bedlington Library has scanners in their computer room, i dont know if you've used their facilities before but the staff there are friendly and would be happy to help too.

Best of all - its free!

:D

Hi all,

Cheers for now

Val

Hi Val, it would be interesting to see those photos, can you upload them?