Bedlington Bond

Hi everyone, at last I can announce the great news. I am the official new James Bond.

I have been chosen to replace Daniel Craig as 007 and I am well and truly chuffed. The competition was tough with Christian Bale, Daniel Day Lewis, Tom Hardy and Ronnie Corbett all vying for the roll but as you can see from the photograph I have been given the sanction of Daniel Craig himself who graciously handed over his licence to kill to yours truly at this reception at the Clayton Arms.

I hope this will not affect my relationship with everyone on this site so feel free to stop me in the street and ask for my autograph - £25 a signature, concessions to pensioners and Bedlington Terrier dogs.

I can also announce that my debut Bond film will be called…

A PILL FOR O.

post-2953-0-44120300-1396307092_thumb.jp

By the way, I think you'd make a fine Bond. I hope you kicked the living daylights (see what I did there) out of Daniel Craig; his missus is the love of my life. Lucky sod.

There are some scurrilous knaves on this site who deem my selection as the new Jammy...er...James Bond...is nothing more than an April Fools prank. I can assure you there is nothing prankishness about this claim - and if you don't believe me you can phone my secretary at MFI - Miss Thruppennybit. Even better, contact my American counterpart, Helix Lighter-than-air...er...Felix Leitner at CIU HQ. I have been given a licence to trill and will go out tonight to celebrate with my usual tipple...Broon Dog. shaken, not stirred.

Edited by keith lockey

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now