Favorite Type Of Pet?

Guest missvic
whats your favorite type of pet?

An interesting topic Monsta!

Mine is a frog.

Has anyone visited Bedlington's newest petshop yet? Whilst on my regular Saturday bike ride I stopped to marvel at the sign: knowing the level of intellegence of some of the town's inhabitants it has pictures of a cat and a dog upon it, subtitled with the words 'cat' and 'dog'... just in case any of us got confused. Well done Petshop of Bedlington!

Mine is a frog.

Has anyone visited Bedlington's newest petshop yet? Whilst on my regular Saturday bike ride I stopped to marvel at the sign: knowing the level of intellegence of some of the town's inhabitants it has pictures of a cat and a dog upon it, subtitled with the words 'cat' and 'dog'... just in case any of us got confused. Well done Petshop of Bedlington!

I love my cat, i got her from the Cat & Dog rescue center last year. The vet says she's a Somali, but i dont care, she could be a regular alley cat for me - i LOVE her!

She's so happy and friendly - you can see a picture of her if you click on my name, i have her as my profile pic.

:)

Mine is a frog.

wey its better than the usual topics! :D

I love my cat, i got her from the Cat & Dog rescue center last year. The vet says she's a Somali, but i dont care, she could be a regular alley cat for me - i LOVE her!

She's so happy and friendly - you can see a picture of her if you click on my name, i have her as my profile pic.

:)

what a lovely cat and its great you got a kind heart getting it from the shelter!

wey its better than the usual topics! :D

what a lovely cat and its great you got a kind heart getting it from the shelter!

We have a pair of Oriental shorthair sisters, and a seven month Heinz 52 kitten who is rapidly becoming the dominant female.

I suppose that someone has to run the household!

Joe

for !*!@# sake a try and start a subject were people don't have to argue! whats the first thing you idiots do mmm argue insult. got one word for people like that "sad" or "!*!@# "

:angry::angry::angry: