Joke Of The Day

Well... actually... it's the joke for tomorrow: ;)

Cameron, Miliband and Clegg are on a long flight in RAF One.

Clegg produces a £50 note and says "I'm going to throw out this £50 note and make someone down below very happy."

Not wanting to be outdone, Miliband says, "If that was my £50 note, I would split it into 5 x £10 notes and make five people down below very happy."

Of course Dave doesn't want these two characters to outdo him, so he boasts "I will take 100 x £50 notes and throw them out to make 100 people even happier still."

At this point the UKIP candidate pilot, who has overheard all this bragging and can't stand it anymore, comes out and says, "I'd like to throw all three of you out and make 60 million people absolutely ecstatic."

Yes! Use your vote to support the UKIP Pilot!

Clegg produces a £50 note and says "I'm going to throw out this £50 note and make someone down below very happy."

Not wanting to be outdone, Miliband says, "If that was my £50 note, I would split it into 5 x £10 notes and make five people down below very happy."

Of course Dave doesn't want these two characters to outdo him, so he boasts "I will take 100 x £50 notes and throw them out to make 100 people even happier still."

At this point the UKIP candidate pilot, who has overheard all this bragging and can't stand it anymore, comes out and says, "I'd like to throw all three of you out and make 60 million people absolutely ecstatic."

Yes! Use your vote to support the UKIP Pilot! :)

Yes! Use your vote to support the UKIP Pilot!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now