Donna's Allsorts?

Guest missvic

Guest missvic

Any ideas on the new shop opened at the end of the front street (opposite the Dun Cow)?

I just noticed it today, and nearly stopped to read the siign in the window, but guessed that I would no doubt get more information on here :)

Any ideas on the new shop opened at the end of the front street (opposite the Dun Cow)?

I just noticed it today, and nearly stopped to read the siign in the window, but guessed that I would no doubt get more information on here :)

I believe a lass named Donna has opened up there, and apparently she's selling, well, alsorts actually!

:huh::blink::lol::D:P:unsure:;)

I believe a lass named Donna has opened up there, and apparently she's selling, well, alsorts actually!

:huh::blink::lol::D:P:unsure:;)

Actually to be precise its Donna Cram, she has opened up a lingerie shop.shes going to do allsorts of ranges including a wedding range as well so I believe. I have not yet visited the outlet but no doubt I shall be a regular customer :)

Actually to be precise its Donna Cram, she has opened up a lingerie shop.shes going to do allsorts of ranges including a wedding range as well so I believe. I have not yet visited the outlet but no doubt I shall be a regular customer :)

you planning on getting married alot BLOB?

Ah, but who is the real sick man?

Is it the ordinary, hard-working, internet weirdo who posts a simple request for a local barmaid to put pictures of herself dressed in fine silk lingerie, on the internet, stockings, sussies, aal the kit, or is it the businessman, in his shirt and tie, working for a company that pumps out pollution and enslaves little kiddies in sweatshops?

Think on.

Is it the ordinary, hard-working, internet weirdo who posts a simple request for a local barmaid to put pictures of herself dressed in fine silk lingerie, on the internet, stockings, sussies, aal the kit, or is it the businessman, in his shirt and tie, working for a company that pumps out pollution and enslaves little kiddies in sweatshops?

Think on.

The internet weirdo.

Theres too many of them about.

Think on.

Right on brother.

I've heard that its going to be a clothes shop - selling new and second hand clothes. (Suppose this is where the Allsorts comes in).

By 'new' I assume that means they'll be fresh from the market stalls and dropping to bits before you even take them from the rail - if its anything like Tyche was anyway.

Another 'quality' shop to send people elsewhere.

I've heard that its going to be a clothes shop - selling new and second hand clothes. (Suppose this is where the Allsorts comes in).

By 'new' I assume that means they'll be fresh from the market stalls and dropping to bits before you even take them from the rail - if its anything like Tyche was anyway.

Another 'quality' shop to send people elsewhere.

:lol:IFCIT