Where, Where, Where, Wheres Tez?

Mr D wasnt but i was, of course under a different user name :)

someone tell him that there is a topic about him on the forum, make his head swell :D

Divent tell him that for gawds sake,if i remember right,he could carry a sack of tetties in his hat to start with :lol:

Unfortunatly i was not...

and apparently MissDarn is well pleased i'm not too!

any news on it being resurected?

I've got the link here... and I've found a way to get a little further back than it otherwise would let you.

But... i thought everyone knew it?

I've got the link here... and I've found a way to get a little further back than it otherwise would let you.

But... i thought everyone knew it?

Have you found the old forum? OOOOOHHHHH! You`re so clever Blank! will you send me the link pretty please? :D

Tezmarez,thats him! Wonder what he`s upto? Can you all remember when he had that glider crash and he was in the papers? and he got away with a few bruises only...lucky bloke. :o

Found it...i was beginning to think i`d dreamed about it!

This was me!!!

I was involed in a plane crash near Eshott on Wednesday and this is how we ended up.

This is an acctual pic of the plane a couple of hours later taken by the evening Chronicle.

I was lucky to walk away from it with only whiplash, bruising all over, internal bruising and nonspecified muscle pains, after the engine conked oot at about 600 ft and hiting the ground at about 70-80 mph, then flipping upside down!!!

[This message has been edited by tezmarez (edited 01 December 2000).]

Guest Chrispy Bacon

I was lucky to walk away from it with only whiplash, bruising all over, internal bruising and nonspecified muscle pains, after the engine conked oot at about 600 ft and hiting the ground at about 70-80 mph, then flipping upside down!!!

how high how fast ha ha a smell bullsh*t :lol::lol:

Found it...i was beginning to think i`d dreamed about it!

This was me!!!

I was involed in a plane crash near Eshott on Wednesday and this is how we ended up.

This is an acctual pic of the plane a couple of hours later taken by the evening Chronicle.

[This message has been edited by tezmarez (edited 01 December 2000).]

Do you think you could deal with stinky skidmark, grab his weeny propeller and rip it off? :lol: