Stakeford.....Whats it like?

Haza1981

It's different to Morpeth,much better...not so snobby...unless that's what yi waant like!!

I lived there for 31 years,moved 8oo yards,put myself over the border,inti Bedlington!

I was born and raised in Guidepost,Chopppington,then Bedlington,till I got married,then most of my married life in Stakeford,and it's a great place ti live.The whole area is great,there are plenty good walking areas for doggy-walking,got the welfare football and cricket fields,bowling,snooker hall,the

Social club is next door to the welfare....

...and anyway,us muso's gotta stick tigitha!

Strat,Burns,and various other axes!

er.....note to Mods....."Axes",are rock'n'roll for Guitars....!!

My last post is awaiting Mod approval....methinks "Axes" struck a bad chord.........[chord......ugh!]

My last post is awaiting Mod approval....methinks "Axes" struck a bad chord.........[chord......ugh!]

:) no, all posts in northumberland chat are approved as it is open to guests posting.

Chinkaplonka Fourgee!!

I thought certain words could be taken for key words,with violent connotations,if you know what I mean!

I'll let you off this time...Marra!

Foxy,I ain't been to I.O.M. TT but would love ti gaan.

Excellent U-Tube videos next best thing taken from helmet cams.

Haza,hope you get settled wherever you choose,just jokin aboot Morpeth,it's a luvly place an aal,as is the whole Coonty of Northumbria!

Foxy, Iv'e just found oot noo,whey,five minutes ago,the relevance of your comment aboot the I.O.M. TT!

It didn't sink in the part where you said you've just been!

I didn't know it was on,until just noo,a went ti wat we still caal "WALTER WILSON'S",at thi Station,and the two lads in there were telling me aboot the TT winner being a 14 times'er,and fastest lap on record?[or was it 14 times winner a record?]

Anywheh,noo a knaa wat yi mean by mekkin thi others look like part-timers!

Am a reet in hearing Bill say it was a Newcastle rider who won?[aam haaf-deef in one lug,an canna heor oot thi otha yin!]

Aal check it oot on u-tube,tha's boond ti be sum footage on theor.

Cheers Foxy,an a canna mind yi working for G. Bell in thi sixties!![me Bro.-in- Law ....."Palance"was telling me!]

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now