Traitor Heath Accused Of Child Abuse

threegee

Self-confessed liar Edward Heath - the man who subverted our constitution and illegally signed away our ancient democratic rights - is now posthumously involved in child abuse allegations.  A retired senior police officer raised concerns about cover-ups in 2014, and in response to a very recent appeal from the delayed investigation (maybe to get the GE out of the way) two males have come forward.

I really don't care if these are true or not because this man's crimes are already there for anyone who wants to see, and they involve the ultimate crime of high treason, which until 1998 still demanded the death penalty.  The last person to be executed for high treason was convicted on an absurd technicality worthy of Kafkaesque novel, yet Heath escaped his blatant treasonous acts thanks to the complicity of the united interests of our establishment - closing ranks as they always do!  LibLabCon didn't want to rock the boat on their own European ambitions, so any move to undo Heath's criminal connivance was ridiculed or otherwise thwarted.

For anyone reading this who wasn't around (or politically aware) in those deferential times here's a quick explanation of Heath's treason: http://www.vernoncoleman.com/euillegally.html

Edward-Heath-4.jpg

The guy on the right's crimes were minor compared with the man on the left.  But the man on the left got away free and clear with his - thanks to the British Establishment!

It's hardly remembered now but Heath committed his very own "Watergate act" by bribing a senior Labour party official for inside information on the party. But, of course, British Justice chose to turn a blind eye to that too!

• Like 1

I was around (and politically aware) back then and do remember quite a lot of discussion within the Labour Party about EU membership and Ted's methods but I seriously can't recall very much at all in the wider media ... so maybe GGG's references to 'blind eye' are true.

One night, during the 74 election (it had to be the Feb one not the Oct one 'cos it was a cold, dark night) I was with a bunch of mates drinking in a boozer in London when a convoy of Range Rovers pulled up outside.  Ted piled out with a large entourage of blokes following him into the boozer ... what struck me at the time was there were no women in the party and many of the blokes were much younger than Grocer.  What still sticks in my memory, even after all these years, is how beautifully tanned Ted was - he really did 'glow' and he did have a real presence in the room.  He 'worked' the bar (electioneering) going around greeting all the punters (including me) ... however, however, however, he had a really limp handshake.  The stories about mucky behaviour by top politicos was common knowledge in political circles even back then.   

• Like 1

I was around (and politically aware) back then and do remember quite a lot of discussion within the Labour Party about EU membership and Ted's methods but I seriously can't recall very much at all in the wider media ... so maybe GGG's references to 'blind eye' are true...

Maybe! ??

Many inside Central Office held the same view. But not [Geoffrey] Tucker nor Fraser. Together they established a secret group of pressure points inside the media and, in particular, recruited the services of a mole inside the Labour Party headquarters, then at Transport House. To this day the mole has never been identified – though I know he is still alive. Information passed to Tucker by the mole was later judged to have been vital in influencing the final days of Tory election strategy – and Heath's victory. Only Willie Whitelaw then knew of Tucker's secret weapon; Heath never knew.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/geoffrey-tucker-123814.html

Substantial sums of money changed hands. "Heath never knew." being the official line, but then "Watergate prosecutor James Neal was sure Nixon had not known in advance of the break-in" either!

• 2 weeks later...
Crowds snub Ted Heath exhibition

Some interesting comments on the article.  Precisely what the Sir Edward Heath Charitable Foundation aims are seems obscure; if it's to rehabilitate his memory then a more futile pursuit presently escapes me.  Best to revert to three-day-week opening for now, then maybe transfer all the exhibits to Brussels! :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now