Teesside: 64% rise in sexual offences

threegee

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/reports-sex-offences-rise-13-10771402

Cleveland also saw the biggest increase in burglary in England and Wales, up 19% in a year and a 20% rise in shoplifting.

Violent crime jumped 56% during the year, while robberies were up 28%.

Someone care to make a statistical comparison with Cameron's Witney constituency, which reportedly hasn't accepted a single immigrant in years?

I'd also like to ask Hartlepool Labour Party members a question.  If you've really known what has been going on marking out immigrants by painting their doors red as you claim, then (as you have so many supporters who agree with mass economic migration and it's clear benefits for the community) why on Earth haven't you painted you own doors red?  This would be the totally obvious thing to do to show support for mass immigration, and would also anonymise the immigrants.

Quote: "The total number of offences recorded by Cleveland Police has jumped by more than a fifth". Thats a Little more than 20% in TOTAL.

Quote: "The force said the increase was due to improved crime recording".

Quote: "The rise in crime comes after a steep drop in officer numbers ... over the past five years".

Quote: " Largely, the rise in statistics for some crime categories, such as violent crime, is because of national and local efforts to improve the accuracy (of) crime recording"

Quote: "Largely, the rise in statistics for some crime categories, such as violent crime, is because of national and local efforts to improve the accuracy (of) crime recording".

Quote: "The introduction of offences such as malicious Communications, which includes harassment on social media, also has impacted on overall figures".

Quote: "The increase in sex crimes continues a trend seen in recent years. This has in part been attributed to the so-called "Yewtree effect", whereby a greater number of victims have come forward to report historical sexual offences to the police in the Wake of high-profile cases of alleged offending by celebrities such as the late TV presenter Jimmy Savile".

Quote: "Like many areas in the country we have seen an increase in reporting, including historical cases".

Nope! I didn't see the Word 'immigrant' mentioned anywhere in the article.

Improved crime recording, introduction of harrassment on social media as a crime and reporting of historical offences - coupled with a reduction of police Resources, would appear to be the cause of the rise in reporting. And do bear in mind that they are talking about reported cases not proven cases.

No, you don't see the word immigrant mentioned do you.  The journos are pretty scared to go there.

Have a REAL look at what is happening in your adopted country at the moment.  At some point the rose coloured spectacles have to come off.

Try this one for a start, but there are hundreds more Europe wide (all obviously only isolated incidents).

'She was an angel' First pictures of woman stabbed to death 'by migrant' at refugee centre

The incident came as National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson on Monday requested 4,100 additional officers and support staff to help fight terrorism, carry out migrant deportations and police asylum accommodations.

Mr Eliasson told Sweden's TT news agency: "We are forced to respond to many disturbances in asylum reception centres.

"In some places, this takes significant police resources.

"This was not the case six months ago and it means that we won't be able to respond as effectively in other areas."

Swedish police are worried about the increase and have asked the Government for more resources to tackle the growing tensions.

According to Mr Eliasson, more than 2,500 more police officers are needed to deal with the migrant influx. 

Actually Sweden the Islamic terrorism hasn't actually started yet.  You've got that to come!

• Like 1

BTW if you want to know what is happening in the Med, well.. apart for the ever increasing string of sinkings and drowning tragedies reported...  all the local illegals have simply b'd off!  In fact they'd become so much part of life here the place isn't quite the same.

For the first time in years you don't get your supermarket trolley snatched and pushed for you.  Seems like they all got Mrs Merkel's invite and headed North whilst the door was still open.  Some nice guys amongst them anyone would trust, but many who already have a chip on their shoulder too.

They've all got their smartphones and are reporting back to immigrant central where the best benefits are to be had, so I guess Sweden will still be on the list.  The people who compute these things say it will be an astonishing four million when the weather improves.  Post me some visiting cards and I will hand them out for you - I'm serious!

• Like 1

Haven’t read through the topic yet but there is possibly a simple reason for those stats. 

For years the cops have come along to our council meetings and Forum meetings telling us that the crime stats were down.   All about the ‘fear of crime’ remember that one!  I knew from personal experience that the last thing the cops wanted to do was give you a crime number and the only way to get one for a relatively ‘low’ crime was for an insurance claim. 

Well guess what, those stats have been used against them to justify cuts in the service!   

Now anything will get a crime number (directives from Chief Constables and I assume Crime Commissioners) to drive numbers up and show more cops are in fact needed! 

For my take I think we are about to see the REAL crime figures in areas for the first time! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, threegee said:

No, you don't see the word immigrant mentioned do you.  The journos are pretty scared to go there.

Have a REAL look at what is happening in your adopted country at the moment.  At some point the rose coloured spectacles have to come off.

Try this one for a start, but there are hundreds more Europe wide (all obviously only isolated incidents).

'She was an angel' First pictures of woman stabbed to death 'by migrant' at refugee centre

Actually Sweden the Islamic terrorism hasn't actually started yet.  You've got that to come!

Actually, Sweden has had several acts of terrorism both on the streets of Stockholm and in Malmö. However, the acts of right wing extremists far outweigh them - both in number and degree of damage and personal injury. Google Anton Lundin Pettersson (21 years old, Swedish, never been near a mosque)! Google arson in Sweden (mainly temporary accomodation for refugee CHILDREN)! There have been so many cases of arson that local residents have been able to turn off their central heating.The press here seem to have their hands full reporting on these incidents and  SD's (Sweden Democrats) fuelling of hatred towards immigrants.

As for Alexandra Mezher's tragic Death: It happened less than 35 km from here. What the Swedish newspapers are saying and what the British newspspers are saying that the Swedish Newspspers are saying, appears to diverge in many areas. Even here, on local radio, they are saying, as recently as this morning, that there are as yet very few details released

"For the first time in years you don't get your supermarket trolley snatched and pushed for you"

"Pushed for you"? are they trying to steal it or trying to be helpfull?

"Some nice guys amongst them anyone would trust, but many who already have a chip on their shoulder too".

A bit like any other nationality then?

2 hours ago, Canny lass said:

"For the first time in years you don't get your supermarket trolley snatched and pushed for you"

"Pushed for you"? are they trying to steal it or trying to be helpfull?

"Some nice guys amongst them anyone would trust, but many who already have a chip on their shoulder too".

A bit like any other nationality then?

It's generally unwelcome, but they need to subsist, so generally you can't reject their attentions and pay them.  The really pushy ones get told to lose themselves though, and then it becomes very clear that they expect a totally free ride on the European economy.

"Other nationalities" don't harbour large numbers of activists who's hidden agenda is to takeover the world, and move civilisation back to the middle ages.  "Other nationalities" respect the immigration laws of their chosen countries.  "Other nationalities" mostly have real skills to contribute that don't depress the wages of the most needy in the host country.  "Other nationalities" aren't being used as tools by the SWP and other enemies within.

In what way do they make it  very clear that they expect a totally free ride on the European economy?

Which are the "Other nationalities" you refer to here?

No, on second thoughts, don't bother to answer.

Just now Sweden is being 'entertained' (I use the Word loosely) by a British TV series called Benefits Street. Being British, I get a lot of questions about the authenticity of that which is portrayed in the programme. The programme follows the Daily lives of people on a street on Teesside (would you Believe it!) and ALL are living on benefits. Now, I'm still not sure how to recognise a Muslim by his/her appearance but everybody on this street drinks alcohol which leads me to suspect that none of them are of that persuasion. Didn't see anybody in a burka or with their hair covered  either but I did see a lot of salon constructed false Nails, H&M clothing and expensive bikes. And, it was so Lovely to hear that deep inrooted Teesside dialect from ALL of the residents. Should these few people represent the whole of the UK population?

I Think that the question of UK immigration policy, or indeed European immigration policy, is an interesting one, worthy of serious debate. There are certainly many good reasons for the UK, and the rest of Europé to take a critical look at the present situation with regard to immigration, capacity and finance being just two of them. However, religion, clothing and 'outbreeding' do not have any place in a serious debate of this subject. Therefore I give you the last Word.

Over and out.

The sad thing about Benefits Street is that people here actually Think that it's representative of the whole of Britain. It's a case of a minority group but people don't seem to understand that. It's the same in Spain. Sitting on a bus last year I eaves dropped on a conversation between two Spanish 'senores' in our age. They hadn't a good Word to say about the British. The British come to Spain, they said, let their dogs make a mess all over the Place, run illegal businesses putting honest, hard working Spaniards out of a job,  theft and hooliganism have soared since the urban developments were taken over by the British (pushing up house prices so that Spaniards can't afford to buy)  and not to mention the amount of alcoholics roaming the streets, begging on street corners and causing queues in Casualty departments in holiday resorts.

Edited by Canny lass

"other nationality" was your words: it means whatever you want it to mean.

The Benefits Street I have here was filmed on James Taylor Street, Birmingham, but there was a series filmed in Stockton, which I've not yet bothered with.  Your Swedish friends are probably only being prescient: it's a foretaste of Corbynite Britain.

What's really amusing about it is the fact that the "star" Dee was paraded at the Tory party conference to prove EUCams credentials as a champion of err... working people. Then came the inevitable fallout with Torydom, and the threat to join Ukip - which in fact would have been the last party to let her stand for parliament.  Isn't she in clink now on drugs offences?

In any case it was filmed before the current EU inspired mass economic migration round, at a time when we were all kidding ourselves we could cope.

However, religion, clothing and 'outbreeding' do not have any place in a serious debate of this subject.

Ah, yes, let's debate providing that no ideas are floated that seriously challenge my/our self-delusion.  That's the "debate" of the Labour Party (and they are surprised it got them Corbyn!), and the debate process of the EU.  That's not actually debate, it's an illusion of debate, and an illusion of democracy.

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....” -- Noam Chomsky

I'd advance that as a modern replacement for "Nation shall speak peace unto nation".

Also, it's bloody windy outside. This corresponds with plenty of foreigners coming over here. Statistics, you can't look past them. It's their fault. Close the borders, no more wind. Simple.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mercuryg said:

People will jump on anything to push the anti immigration card. First it's traffic jams, now this.

I think that even Guardinistas are grudgingly accepting that Nigel's remarks about pressure on our resources are dodgy material for ridicule these days, so I think you are perhaps embarrassingly behind the curve there. Last night someone told me that they'd just been reading the Guardian comments section and had to double check that they were on the right website - it was starting to sound uncannily similar to the Torygraph, at least on the EU.  Maybe there's even hope for Polly Toynbee.  :D

Of course it's no longer about "immigration"; people are really concerned about uncontrolled economic mass migrancy.

The Internet and cheap technology has given this an entirely new dimension.  It's a dimension the EU mandarins are only just starting to wake up to, and which will inevitably force politicos of all persuasions to confront.  Blaming things on so called neo-nazis won't work for much longer either CL.  There are only a minuscule number of right wing agitators, but they are filling a leadership gap which has been exited by double-talking professional politicians.  The real societal damage is coming from the extreme left.  Their agenda is to use uncontrolled mass migrancy to overthrow existing orders with the super-simplistic idea that out of total chaos will come a new world order.  Any mature person knows that this isn't going to happen, but what will happen is that people will rally around those who provide order at the price of complete forfeiture of democratic rights.

i think I've said this before, but if we continue down the mass immigration path we'll see this country under military dictatorship, because the public will see that as preferable to extreme left-wing lunacy, or an inevitable Islamisation.  The same forces are at work in other parts of Europe too, and who knows just where that will lead.  We need to decouple from European politics really fast and try to lead by example based on a foundation of strong world trade.  Once we concede our independent seat at the WTO, and our seat on the UN Security Council, that will become so much more difficult - but this is exactly where Cameron is leading us at a rate of knots!

3 hours ago, mercuryg said:

Also, it's bloody windy outside. This corresponds with plenty of foreigners coming over here. Statistics, you can't look past them. It's their fault. Close the borders, no more wind. Simple.

Oh dear! I who have a meeting in Camden Town tomorrow afternoon! Surely it won't be windy there? I mean, they wouldn't want wind blowing on themselves would they?

I don't think I'm 'embarrassingly' anything; it wasn't me who, embarrassingly, attempted to link a ludicrous tweet about traffic jams to an immigration problem. Nor am I the one who continues to insist that it is inevitable that the UK will become an Islamic country, which it won't unless, as we've already discussed, they move here en-masse - entire populations at once - or start reproducing at an impossible rate. There's reality, and then there's reality as presented by the Daily Mail. Most of what you propose is firmly from the latter. 

• Like 1

Oooo touchy!!  I may have linked to the DM at some point, but I'm certainly not a DM reader.  And, you haven't read what I wrote, else you would have read straight through my remark about the inevitability of Islamic domination.  It likely won't happen, but in process the wooly-minded left is going to forfeit our democracy, and much innocent blood will be spilled.

The level of migrancy into Europe is totally unsustainable, and the myth that it is economically beneficial for the indigenous people is an outright lie. There's far more to it than simple economics though, and an ever increasing number of Europeans feel totally betrayed by "out of touch" politicos.

You are either with your own people or against them.  I stand firmly with them, and anyone who is prepared to defend an internationalist view of the world that's set upon erasing national identity and cultures is a cultural Marxist patsy in my book.  Sure there are excesses on the right, but its not action it's pure reaction, and your over-simplistic view fails to take into account the why!  The left right dichotomy is no longer valid; international capital and Marxist forces are working to common purpose, ably backed by our political elites.  You surely won't accept this (yet!) but your view of things is completely outdated; it's a view forced on you by so-called political correctness, and coldly-calculated appeals to humanitarian instincts.  Apply the Roman doctrine of cui bono to see through your mental haze!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now