Household Items For Sale...

Blank

Not really, but heres the thing:

On the homepage, at the bottom - it shows us who the newest member to join is.

More times than not, when I've clicked the user name (to see if they have left any posts of course) it appears that they have left one message in "Household Items For Sale".

But they haven't... theres just nothing there.

Ok so its not THAT exciting to be starting a new thread on, but i wanna know whats going on!

Anyone?

Not really, but heres the thing:

On the homepage, at the bottom - it shows us who the newest member to join is.

More times than not, when I've clicked the user name (to see if they have left any posts of course) it appears that they have left one message in "Household Items For Sale".

But they haven't... theres just nothing there.

Ok so its not THAT exciting to be starting a new thread on, but i wanna know whats going on!

Anyone?

Good Question, Threegee must have the answer.

Very observant! :D

The fact is that most spammers are very obliging people. They join and leave their spam in this section, which, of course, doesn't display. Seldom, if ever, does it meet the clearly stated rules, so it gets deleted rather than approved. Their membership gets deleted too, as they've no real interest in our Town.

Actually, rather a lot of the spammers get deleted before they even post - but that's another story!

Very observant! :D

The fact is that most spammers are very obliging people. They join and leave their spam in this section, which, of course, doesn't display. Seldom, if ever, does it meet the clearly stated rules, so it gets deleted rather than approved. Their membership gets deleted too, as they've no real interest in our Town.

Actually, rather a lot of the spammers get deleted before they even post - but that's another story!

Good to hear!

Thanks, Joe