Whos Betting On The National This Year?

You were right,got £22 back so it must have been £2 each way,not a great lot but it`s better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick :lol:
More than i got back....it seems the lad that told me that wasn't full of **it like his pals said! :blink:

Don't ask me about odds and that, I'm just a girl. I did half it with Mr.Hair as I am that sort of person.

Quite a few people got some money back then, my brother won too... I won last year like so I cant complain too much!

Don't ask me about odds and that, I'm just a girl. I did half it with Mr.Hair as I am that sort of person.

Ms Hair,

I must warn you that I have five daughters, any one of whom would thump you, if they heard that plaintive "But I am just a girl"!

Enjoy your posts anyway, But thought I should warn you, just in case they ever turn up in Bedlington!

Regards, Joe.

I have a feeling your comment will not be understood around here Joe. :unsure:

"it is the right of every female in britain to decide, on the spot, whether or not to support womens rights and womens equality, should either argument, in either direction, benifit them at that given moment" -Unknown

"it is the right of every female in britain to decide, on the spot, whether or not to support womens rights and womens equality, should either argument, in either direction, benifit them at that given moment" -Unknown

Pathetic....... BENEFIT............ :rolleyes:

Ms Hair,

I must warn you that I have five daughters, any one of whom would thump you, if they heard that plaintive "But I am just a girl"!

Enjoy your posts anyway, But thought I should warn you, just in case they ever turn up in Bedlington!

Regards, Joe.

Just kidding Joe!

Ms Hair,

Regards, Joe.

:D:D "little auld me"

Well done Ms Hair