Gallerys

Blank

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just the Gallery has been down for ages (Come to think of it, was it ever up in the first place?).

Not so!

The Gallery software has been fully functional since the last upgrade - a long time ago now. I'm not the only one who has created and uploaded to it. If you are having a problem then PM me.

Not so!

The Gallery software has been fully functional since the last upgrade - a long time ago now. I'm not the only one who has created and uploaded to it. If you are having a problem then PM me.

I have tried to get on the gallery several time, all I get is a message that say's, gallery offline

I have tried to get on the gallery several time, all I get is a message that say's, gallery offline

Are you logged in and clicking on the link in the [blogs Gallery Help Search Members Calendar] toolbar?

Works fine for me, and I note that missvic posted some pics too.

Are you logged in and clicking on the link in the [blogs Gallery Help Search Members Calendar] toolbar?

Works fine for me, and I note that missvic posted some pics too.

Yes I have tried that, if I log in it just returns me to the main message board but I keep getting the same message, Gallery offline.

Yes I have tried that, if I log in it just returns me to the main message board but I keep getting the same message, Gallery offline.

OK - try again please!

If no one tells me these things... :rolleyes:

Only to view Threegees wonderful pix, I can't get it to work with my junk at all. :unsure: {Even a pic of less than 40kb.}

Oops!! Try again; that's fixed now I think.

Just uploaded a 400KB flower pix, and as you'll see the server has created a 5KB thumbnail and a 50KB intermediate (browser friendly) picture too. Doubtless someone will now complain that their 20MB raw bitmap doesn't resize properly!! :D:D

http://www.bedlington.co.uk/community/index.p...bum&album=1

Need someone to create a new personal gallery to see if that is working correctly too. Not a member who has already done this in their controls at some time past.

Oops!! Try again; that's fixed now I think.

Just uploaded a 400KB flower pix, and as you'll see the server has created a 5KB thumbnail and a 50KB intermediate (browser friendly) picture too. Doubtless someone will now complain that their 20MB raw bitmap doesn't resize properly!! :D:D

http://www.bedlington.co.uk/community/index.p...bum&album=1

Need someone to create a new personal gallery to see if that is working correctly too. Not a member who has already done this in their controls at some time past.

Tried it Threegee, uploaded no problem, cheers.

does it have to be pics loaded from elsewhere? or can you add them from your harddrive?

just when i click the 'upload picture' it gives me a prompt for a web address instead of the usual browse button...

Just added three from my hard drive, no problems

I like the 'birdie' pix Pete.

Thanks Swalnalla, I like the birdies myself (Ref feathered type). They are one creature in this world that has real freedom, they can go where they like when they like and they do not need a passport to go to another country.

:D

Just seen your photo with that little un with the BJ Tshirt :lol: is that your bubba?
oopps! thats still there aint it!

(Note to onesself: remove pic as soon as this is posted)

Nope, its a pic i use for my msn pic.

as is this other one that will be in the BJ's place...

oopps! thats still there aint it!

(Note to onesself: remove pic as soon as this is posted)

Nope, its a pic i use for my msn pic.

as is this other one that will be in the BJ's place...

Ha ha..and here`s me thinking you were complaining about a leg owa! :lol:

Thanks Swalnalla, I like the birdies myself (Ref feathered type). They are one creature in this world that has real freedom, they can go where they like when they like and they do not need a passport to go to another country.

:D

There are many 'great bustards' in Bedlington Pete, without feathers.