Multiple Accounts!

if you ban every one with multiple accounts haha you'll basically ban every one! cause they've all got them haven't they! :blink::blink::lol:

As you ask the answer is: no they haven't. The vast majority of members behave quite sensibly.

There are only a couple using multiple accounts now, and they will need to decide which one they keep, and which one they desist from using. That's before a decision is imposed on them.

As you ask the answer is: no they haven't. The vast majority of members behave quite sensibly.

There are only a couple using multiple accounts now, and they will need to decide which one they keep, and which one they desist from using. That's before a decision is imposed on them.

Threegee, do you or did you used to work at the library?

my'alter ego' s MrDarn. i have 2 accounts because i fogot my password lol

ok i was chester draws and ????? tell you later when some of the others have owned up! why chester draws just playing around i guess!

Guest missvic
ok i was chester draws and ????? tell you later when some of the others have owned up! why chester draws just playing around i guess!

I actually thought that was someone from the Chesters!! :blink:

is it there bank accounts one got 3g and the others got 4g? !!! then 4g disappeared and now 3g is called 7g! :lol:
Eh?

Either you cant tell a joke or you can't count! :P

I don't get it either :huh:

Well, 3g is sometimes known as 3 grand, or £3000, monsta is suggesting their names relate to the ammount of money they have in their bank accounts, since 4G has gone missing, 3G has inherited 4G's cash, making 3G's total 7G or £7000.

i dont think this is the reason tho....

(i got it monsta!)

Well, 3g is sometimes known as 3 grand, or £3000, monsta is suggesting their names relate to the ammount of money they have in their bank accounts, since 4G has gone missing, 3G has inherited 4G's cash, making 3G's total 7G or £7000.

i dont think this is the reason tho....

(i got it monsta!)

Oooooh. Me, i wouldn't put 4g =/ to me it would be 4k :P meh!