Miss Darns Garden

Me and Miss Darn had a few hours in the garden the other day, and created this... What do you think?

i personally think the fence needs replaced, but money ran out so we took the cheep option!

I dont think we done too bad for a few hours work!

post-33-1177672203_thumb.jpg

Guest missvic
Me and Miss Darn had a few hours in the garden the other day, and created this... What do you think?

i personally think the fence needs replaced, but money ran out so we took the cheep option!

Well done Miss and Mr Darn!

Fancy coming round and sorting mine out now?! :D

I would shoot the rabbit other wise you will have a garden full of holes, :D other than that it looks good.

• 1 month later...
Guest mongo

that wall looks very familiar

are they weeds or plants?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now