Major Design Decision Needed

Image replacement  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The unread posts image is about to be redesigned, what are your thoughts for a replacement. Please vote now.

bf_new.gif - The current image.

The image is displayed on the forum index page and is responsible for alerting you to the fact there are unread posts within the forum. Clicking it will mark all posts within the forum as read.

the thing i think of when i think of bedlington is the market place needle thing! but thats just me!

So why didn't you - or anyone else - vote for it, yet? :lol:

So why didn't you - or anyone else - vote for it, yet? :lol:

i thought the market cross was the one beside the undertakers? i was on about the needle out side Gregg's!

i thought the market cross was the one beside the undertakers? i was on about the needle out side Gregg's!

Nope thats the Trotter memorial. Market cross is the obelisk like structure in the market place.

I don't mind..just don't make it a terrier. (There's more to Bedlington than terriers.)

A nice picture of some landmark in Bedlington eg, the bridge and river or the steppy stones.

i agree, anything but the blinking terrier!

i think the market cross has to be favorite!

I vote for a small, three-dimensional representation of the molecular structure of Methylbenzene. I reckon that would be skill.

sorry but what planet are you on! and when has methylbenzene represented bedlington? :blink: :blink:

Well i think the button should be a Bedlington Terriers face from the front, looking totally daft with its tongue hanging out.

Haway man you lot, a dog is a mans best friend! Why bore us all with Bedlington crosses and nails and whatever else.

Try to put some life and humor into the site!

Saying that I think they look funny enough without the tongue thing going on - aren't they cute?

bedlington-terrier.jpg

Guest missvic
my mistake! 005618TH.jpg it is the market cross!

I don't want to bring down the tone of this board... but once the Market Cross is redeveloped as a small cartoon-like picture on the site, wont it look a bit rude? Especially if in pink? :o

• 2 weeks later...