I See We Have A New Mod?

well done mr darn bet you had to pull a few strings to get that!

hope you don't get an itchy delete finger! :lol:

honestly though well done!

I second that! Anyone that can stand up to the Bankers is ok by me :lol:

Also...i can`t wait for the way he`ll deal with Mongo and his clan,it`ll be..

Phase 1..at 17.00 hrs..etc :lol:

Well done Mr Darn..Respect...DOH :lol:

I second that! Anyone that can stand up to the Bankers is ok by me :lol:

Also...i can`t wait for the way he`ll deal with Mongo and his clan,it`ll be..

Phase 1..at 17.00 hrs..etc :lol:

Well done Mr Darn..Respect...DOH :lol:

here mr darn can you moderate missvic? cause she getting on me nerves? :lol: :lol:

Congratulations Mr Darn

Thankyou for the kind words everyone.

For the first while, i'll be sitting back and see-ing how it all pans out, don't want to jump in too deep too quick, however, you all know what is expected from you.

My main request is this: please make my job easy by refraining from testing my boundaries. i take everyone at face value, from this point on. Past comments, quotes and incidents are forgotton as far as i am concerned, so lets all start from square one. If you dont want something deleted, dont break the rules, regardless of their flexability. simple.

Oh, and yes, i can moderate missvic ;):blink:;) andposts will be edited rather than deleted by me.

i believe if someone has taken the time and effort to contribute a post to this site, then the main essence of the post should remain, as much as possible. Any changes will be signed for.

Hope i do a good job!

Regards,

Mr Darn

For the first while, i'll be sitting back and see-ing how it all pans out, don't want to jump in too deep too quick, however, you all know what is expected from you.

My main request is this: please make my job easy by refraining from testing my boundaries. i take everyone at face value, from this point on. Past comments, quotes and incidents are forgotton as far as i am concerned, so lets all start from square one. If you dont want something deleted, dont break the rules, regardless of their flexability. simple.

Oh, and yes, i can moderate missvic ;):blink:;) andposts will be edited rather than deleted by me.

i believe if someone has taken the time and effort to contribute a post to this site, then the main essence of the post should remain, as much as possible. Any changes will be signed for.

Hope i do a good job!

Regards,

Mr Darn

Good job sir...................of course you can moderate Ms Vic as she's a member as you... :mellow:

Good job sir...................of course you can moderate Ms Vic as she's a member as you... :mellow:

yup, i did notice our 'status' has not changed, but i assume thats coz were just forum leaders, and not moderators in full. However, i have also noticed ThreeGee and FourGee's posts are also editable ;)

yup, i did notice our 'status' has not changed, but i assume thats coz were just forum leaders, and not moderators in full. However, i have also noticed ThreeGee and FourGee's posts are also editable ;)

A new group called (say) "Moderators" could be created, but it wouldn't add anything. The only thing that's been restricted is multi-moderation (too complicated to explain) and mass deletion. That's only because there's huge potential there for nasty, unrecoverable, mistakes.

Yes. I expect my right-of-center views will be subject to the occassional PC dumb-arsed "revision" from you pair of lefties. But, that's the only way things will work. I'm content to get on with growing the site when I have the time, secure in the knowledge that, as you get older - and "under the influence of market forces" - you'll most probably end up a lot more right wing than I am! :lol::lol:

Hope i do a good job!

Regards,

Mr Darn

Told Ya :D

I'm content to get on with growing the site when I have the time, secure in the knowledge that, as you get older - and "under the influence of market forces" - you'll most probably end up a lot more right wing than I am! :lol::lol:

So this site has a political motive, ie. right wing conversion?

So this site has a political motive, ie. right wing conversion?

I can't believe that anyone who has visited this website for several years could utter such crap!

I am not the website. I do hold my own views and am entitled to express them, just like everybody else.

Now freedom of thought / freedom of speech is a difficult concept for the brain-dead hard left to get their heads around, I know. But, when your ideas are so weak, and so obviously wrong, then I suppose you have to use whatever means of attack are at your disposal. Reasoned argument won't hack it!

But, for a definitive answer on political bias you'd have to ask Monsta why his Vote BNP signature was removed. A perfectly legitimate political party I'd have thought. Would a Vote Communist Party of Great Britain slogan have been removed under complaint? I think probably not. Were you the complainant? :lol:

I can't believe that anyone who has visited this website for several years could utter such crap!

I am not the website. I do hold my own views and am entitled to express them, just like everybody else.

Now freedom of thought / freedom of speech is a difficult concept for the brain-dead hard left to get their heads around, I know. But, when your ideas are so weak, and so obviously wrong, then I suppose you have to use whatever means of attack are at your disposal. Reasoned argument won't hack it!

But, for a definitive answer on political bias you'd have to ask Monsta why his Vote BNP signature was removed. A perfectly legitimate political party I'd have thought. Would a Vote Communist Party of Great Britain slogan have been removed under complaint? I think probably not. Were you the complainant? :lol:

exactly legitimate and more to the point my own view! so can i have back? doubt it!

lol, did i miss a 'yes' there monsta?

If so...congrats on having an opinion and fighting for it !

lifes not worth living if your not going to fight for what you believe in! dont want to be another pc robot!

What the hell?

A signature was removed because it said Vote BNP?

If anyone is offended by the letters BNP they are pathetic and need to get out of their bedroom more often. Haha, I'm sorry I'm just totally bewildered by it... so can we have an explanation please?

Actually don't bother - 'someone complained'. What about the other 99% of us who didn't complain?

Get a grip!

What the hell?

A signature was removed because it said Vote BNP?

the signature was removed because a complaint had been made. it would seem the complaint has been reviewed, and the signature returned. All complaints are tret seriously by the moderating team, and action is taken as appropriate.

If anyone is offended by the letters BNP they are pathetic and need to get out of their bedroom more often.

i completly agree with you, but then again, i have no idea what 'BNP' is !

Get a grip!

This 'moderating' is getting out of hand!

To be frank, i think the moderating is settling to a point where both the moderators and the members are in sinc... almost !

you have to remember, both myself and missvic are fairly new to the job, and we are trying our best. perhaps decisions made in the past were a bit harsh and maybe they will be in the future, i'm sure i'll make a few mistakes myself, but its all a learning curve, and we are trying to improve everyones experience of this site.

the main thing is, the complaint was delt with, and monsta has his signature back. no real harm done eh?

the signature was removed because a complaint had been made. it would seem the complaint has been reviewed, and the signature returned. All complaints are tret seriously by the moderating team, and action is taken as appropriate.

i completly agree with you, but then again, i have no idea what 'BNP' is !

To be frank, i think the moderating is settling to a point where both the moderators and the members are in sinc... almost !

you have to remember, both myself and missvic are fairly new to the job, and we are trying our best. perhaps decisions made in the past were a bit harsh and maybe they will be in the future, i'm sure i'll make a few mistakes myself, but its all a learning curve, and we are trying to improve everyones experience of this site.

the main thing is, the complaint was delt with, and monsta has his signature back. no real harm done eh?

I agree that complaints need to be taken seriously - if the subject is serious!

But moderating needs to be fair too.

Ah well, like you said its over and done with... sometimes I just wonder.

Anyway, your doing a nice job mr Darn - your polite and leave reasons for editing!

Oh, by the way - the BNP is a political organisation of the extreme right.

I agree that complaints need to be taken seriously - if the subject is serious!

But moderating needs to be fair too.

Ah well, like you said its over and done with... sometimes I just wonder.

Anyway, your doing a nice job mr Darn - your polite and leave reasons for editing!

Oh, by the way - the BNP is a political organisation of the extreme right.

Why thankyou Mr(s) Blank !

as for the moderating being fair... thats what the PM function is there for, just let either 3G or 4G know if you think something is unfair, that is if you think we are too unaproachable.

My personal opinion is this tho: if you do have a problem with me, talk to me via PM first, if you get no joy, PM another mod...still no joy, then maybe a topic is due. i think some of the topics relating to the moderation on here could do with being kept indoors before being made public, but thats just my opinion !