Whats Your Favourite Chinese Takeaway*

It is said among my people that some things are improved by death. Tell me, what stinks while living, but in death, smells good?

a pig

i can remember find i dead pig down the woods! must have been there for about a week in teh baking sun. it was crawling and at first didn't smell that bad. until i got close and the wind got up! oh my god it was liftin! smelt like CK's jokes after he's been on the white lighning!

i can remember find i dead pig down the woods! must have been there for about a week in teh baking sun. it was crawling and at first didn't smell that bad. until i got close and the wind got up! oh my god it was liftin! smelt like CK's jokes after he's been on the white lighning!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CK is funny at times....

Wait for it....

are you excited?...............

Giddy-Up-with-black.gif lol !!!!!!!!11!!!!GETINTHERE!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CK is funny at times....

Wait for it....

are you excited?...............

Giddy-Up-with-black.gif lol !!!!!!!!11!!!!GETINTHERE!!!!

why does he always say GIDDY UP? has he been molesting horses? :lol: :lol:

what stone did you crawl out from you tool people like you should be lined up along a wall with your bits cut off shoved in your mouth and shot people like you dont deserve to walk this earth you plank

Ed Kemper, your hero by chance?

Guest MONGO
GETTING YA CRAVINGS AGAIN? :lol::lol::lol: I NEED AN ASS ANY ASS, GIMME A BIG BLACK ASS LIKE MR T'S

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Mr Darn
Returned post to previous content

I am spoilt because I get authentic Chinese food, lots of Japanese cuisine has its base in Chinese food. I went to China a couple of years ago and the Chinese really know how to eat.

I dont like the word !*!@# either, racism is something you really dont understand till you are facing it. It sucks! I have had people call me a gaijin (alien, outsider) to my face and have listened to full on conversations about me on trains, in restaurants.......and though its easy to put it down to racism what it is in fact is fear of the unknown and lack of education.

Call your food anything you like, but just imagine how a chinese person might feel. How would you feel?

I am spoilt because I get authentic Chinese food, lots of Japanese cuisine has its base in Chinese food. I went to China a couple of years ago and the Chinese really know how to eat.

I dont like the word !*!@# either, racism is something you really dont understand till you are facing it. It sucks! I have had people call me a gaijin (alien, outsider) to my face and have listened to full on conversations about me on trains, in restaurants.......and though its easy to put it down to racism what it is in fact is fear of the unknown and lack of education.

Call your food anything you like, but just imagine how a chinese person might feel. How would you feel?

My personal opinion is: i dont agree with food being called '!*!@# ', just as i dont like 'charlies shop' to be refered to as 'the !*!@#'s' although i do occasionally say that phrase myself.

it is chinese food, and i can see offense taken by that other discription, however, i have never heard of english food described any other way other than 'english food', nor would i take offence at it. i mean, when i worked in london, and asked the local supermarket if they had any pease pudding, they looked at me funny, and i heared someone say 'thats geordie rubbish that, cant get it here', but i was a long way from being offended by it, more ammused than anything!

so, while i understand offence is taken by these people at times, i do not understand why.

it was just told to me, by someone i respected, that it was wrong to say such things so i try not to !

Daft really !

My personal opinion is: i dont agree with food being called '!*!@# ', just as i dont like 'charlies shop' to be refered to as 'the !*!@#'s' although i do occasionally say that phrase myself.

it is chinese food, and i can see offense taken by that other discription, however, i have never heard of english food described any other way other than 'english food', nor would i take offence at it. i mean, when i worked in london, and asked the local supermarket if they had any pease pudding, they looked at me funny, and i heared someone say 'thats geordie rubbish that, cant get it here', but i was a long way from being offended by it, more ammused than anything!

so, while i understand offence is taken by these people at times, i do not understand why.

it was just told to me, by someone i respected, that it was wrong to say such things so i try not to !

Daft really !

I see your point, its a little more simple when its coming at you in your native tongue though.

And cockneys love to have a go, they do it alot in jest....many Japanese people do it because they feel uncomfortable.

Wow sorry I am venting.

I see your point, its a little more simple when its coming at you in your native tongue though.

And cockneys love to have a go, they do it alot in jest....many Japanese people do it because they feel uncomfortable.

Wow sorry I am venting.

maybe i should have named the topic race hate !*!@#! cause it's all that happens round here! i asked a simple question and i get the CK and his motley crew jumping on the pc band wagon! i tell you i love chinese people tha crazy! did you watch that cooking in the danger zone? kung fu fast food place mental they greet every customer as they walk in.

_41882394_kungfu203x203.jpg

getting back to the topic, my favorite chinese takeaway is lau's on stowell street, the roast duck on an afternoon is to die for. in bedlington? dont go to many, but the one between paramount and dopey micks is the one i go to. not tried bens, is that the one just up from the northumberland?

getting back to the topic, my favorite chinese takeaway is lau's on stowell street, the roast duck on an afternoon is to die for. in bedlington? dont go to many, but the one between paramount and dopey micks is the one i go to. not tried bens, is that the one just up from the northumberland?

i know i said i liked bens but honestly dont go it's a rat shack! i only said that to try and get a convo going!!!!

lol, so which would you recomend?

if i had to choose one it would probably be the one at the station!

but i would rather go else where! like china toon al yee can eat buffee!

if i had to choose one it would probably be the one at the station!

but i would rather go else where! like china toon al yee can eat buffee!

Yup, Lau's buffet king !

Hint: keep away from the rice and noodles, they only fill you for an hour or so, tuck into the ckicken and spare ribs...the meat will keep the hunger at bay !

i recomend the lemon chicken, and i know, i know, this is disgusting, but i like it; potato croquettes and sweet and sour sauce !" mmmMMMmmmMMMmmmm

maybe i should have named the topic race hate !*!@#! cause it's all that happens round here! i asked a simple question and i get the CK and his motley crew jumping on the pc band wagon! i tell you i love chinese people tha crazy! did you watch that cooking in the danger zone? kung fu fast food place mental they greet every customer as they walk in.

I was only following where the topic went Monsta.

I hope you arent putting me in any crews, I was just shareing my experiences. :(

In Japan all shops greet each customer with a full shop "irashimasen". I thoght it was strange at first but now have come to expect it. Even huge shops do it.

When I come to England it freaks me out that no one is saying it.

I remember going to Laus in the town too. Very yummy. :P