Three Found Dead Over Weekend!

Cympil

Guest MONGO
Thankyou mongo, very decent of you, but i cant see a problem if you are 100% sure your 100%.

yep 1000% sure. he was a canny lad

havent herd anything about the other 2 though

Guest MONGO
I`ve not heard owt either..do you know if the coppers have managed to catch the dealer yet?

no dont think they have but i dont know ive never seen many people today its been raining :lol: i will have a sculk about the morn see what i can find out :D

no dont think they have but i dont know ive never seen many people today its been raining :lol: i will have a sculk about the morn see what i can find out :D

:lol: ..wey i haven`t seen him today..he`s probably hiding in his Mutha`s cree knowing him :lol: :lol:

i hear the police went in and arrested many people, many of whom were released after a statement was given. However, their seems to be only one confirmed, maybe the other 2 were just versions of this first story?

nothing in the news seems to point to the police wanting as much uncorrupted evidence as possible before releasing details... i should be talking to a friend of mine tomorrow, i'll see what i can get confirmed officially.

Its been a while since i posted on here but i knew the rumour mill would be kicking in so im setting the record straight.

To stop all of this second guessing and gossip, It was one of my best mates Matthew Young who tragically passed away on sunday afternoon.

NOONE KNOWS WHY YET! STOP POSTING YOUR VARIOUS THEORIES!

Rant over.

He will be missed by all who knew him.

CK if you read this give me a ring mate.

so whos the other two? or is it all just bo*******?

I'm assuming it was just the various second guesses compiling together to create 3 seperate versions of the same event, and with those 3 seperate versions it was assumed it was 3 seperate people?

but again, thats just a guess !

Well i`ve heard another mention of the body found at Forster Ave again today..Both the people that mentioned it live close by to where it happened..but other than that i haven`t heard anything else.. :mellow: