Three Found Dead Over Weekend!

Cympil

Has anyone heard anything about this? There`s a lad been found dead in the toilets at the Black Bull,another one found dead at Forster Avenue and another one found lying on his couch,dead through drugs..not sure what part of Bedlington that was though.Also,a house was raided today of a well-known drug dealer (i`ll not name him on this occasion!) he is thought to be linked to the death of the lad that was found on the couch this morning (dodgy ecstasy tablets) I`m wondering if the other two had gettin some off him too! :blink:

Guest MONGO
Has anyone heard anything about this? There`s a lad been found dead in the toilets at the Black Bull,another one found dead at Forster Avenue and another one found lying on his couch,dead through drugs..not sure what part of Bedlington that was though.Also,a house was raided today of a well-known drug dealer (i`ll not name him on this occasion!) he is thought to be linked to the death of the lad that was found on the couch this morning (dodgy ecstasy tablets) I`m wondering if the other two had gettin some off him too! :blink:

:blink:

yeah come on people a little bit of privacy

not a case of privacy, its a case of a lot of people use this site that are not from the bedlington area anymore, and it could cause undue distress if they think an old friend or loved one has been the victim of an unfortunate set of circumstances.

should the names be confirmed by at least 100%, then by all means, post away.

Guest MONGO
not a case of privacy, its a case of a lot of people use this site that are not from the bedlington area anymore, and it could cause undue distress if they think an old friend or loved one has been the victim of an unfortunate set of circumstances.

should the names be confirmed then by all means, post away.

ok well i know 100% who i named above was the person but ive removed the name anyway

Anymore news anyone?

I know about the deaths, and I know about the bloke having his house raded over a lad found dead from drugs he'd taken what he bought off the bloke who had his house raided :blink:

Didnt see anything on the news though...