Michael Barrymore

Blank

Is Barrymore guilty or innocent?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest missvic
Ok so it happened a couple of days ago - Barrymore got arrested on suspicion of murder. You all probably know the story (if not, google it).

Is he innocent or guilty?

I can't stand the guy, but I don't think he did it, why would he?

I reckon it was more of an accident, but as it's a high-profile case the family want 'justice' as they don't want their dead son to be seen as the kind of guy who indulged in a bit of drugs and Barrymore.

I could be wrong mind... he always seemed a bit sinister to me...

Ok so it happened a couple of days ago - Barrymore got arrested on suspicion of murder. You all probably know the story (if not, google it).

Is he innocent or guilty?

I always thought he was innocent,but since he`s been arrested maybe i was wrong? Oh well,there`s a first time for everything :lol:

I reckon it was more of an accident, but as it's a high-profile case the family want 'justice' as they don't want their dead son to be seen as the kind of guy who indulged in a bit of drugs and Barrymore.

Same.

For a comedian / entertainer he's never been very funny... except to look at maybe.

I always thought he was innocent,but since he`s been arrested maybe i was wrong? Oh well,there`s a first time for everything :lol:

So does that mean that the police have found enough evidence to arrest him?

Maybe he is guilty! :blink:

I reckon it was more of an accident, but as it's a high-profile case the family want 'justice' as they don't want their dead son to be seen as the kind of guy who indulged in a bit of drugs and anal probes.

:blink:

Guest MONGO
So does that mean that the police have found enough evidence to arrest him?

Maybe he is guilty! :blink:

he is as guilty as hell dont you think its a bit funny him being found dead face down in barrymores pool with his ar** ripped wide open. and what about the evidence found on barrymoore like the dna filled sweetcorn under his hat very strange i say :blink:

edited by MONGO over the missvic edit :lol::lol:

Edited by Mr Darn
Masked Language

he is as guilty as hell dont you think its a bit funny him being found dead face down in barrymores pool with his **** split wide open. and what about the evidence found on barrymor like the dna filled sweetcorn under his hat very strange i say :blink:

Not edited at all by missvic,with a post like that, no need to!!

:blink: Mongo!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you`ll get into bother for that! Funny though :lol:

Guest MONGO
by the look on your avatars face..it looks like he`s met Barrymore too :lol::lol::lol::lol:

aye ha ha barrymore the bum fighter :lol::lol:

or he could be the next steve erwin-- barrymore the bum hunter :lol::lol:

What about a None of the above option: Innocent Until Proven Guilty!

Seems to me you'd be good at setting up Government Plebiscites - the ones they only hold when they are absolutely sure that they'll get the answer they want. :)

P.S. Where are the moderators with all this b** stuff going on! :D

What about a None of the above option: Innocent Until Proven Guilty!

Seems to me you'd be good at setting up Government Plebiscites - the ones they only hold when they are absolutely sure that they'll get the answer they want. :)

P.S. Where are the moderators with all this b** stuff going on! :D

It`s a wonder you`ve not deleted it by now 3G, have you broken your delete finger or summic :blink:

Guest MONGO

lets play a game of Michael Barrymore Cluedo

So Stuart Lubbock was killed by ... with the ... in the ... room!

fill in the blanks :lol:

Guest MONGO
lets play a game of Michael Barrymore Cluedo

So Stuart Lubbock was killed by ... with the ... in the ... room!

fill in the blanks :lol:

ok well i'll go first to give you all an idea on how to play :lol:

So Stuart Lubbock was killed by barrymoore with e's coke and !*!@# in the swimming pool room!

Edited by Mr Darn
Masked Language

ok well i'll go first to give you all an idea on how to play :lol:

So Stuart Lubbock was killed by anal intrusion with the middle leg of barrymoore in the bed room!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gotta disagree there though..it was the swimming pool :D the rest is probably right though..

It`s a wonder you`ve not deleted it by now 3G, have you broken your delete finger or summic :blink:

I'm far too busy fighting spammers on the "information super-highway"! Just keeping your mailboxes clean maaam! :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now