Have You Noticed?

Monsta®

since the invention of this chat central, talk of the town has went dead! told you bedlington has got nowt to talk about!

They`ve had to resort to nicking topics off here...i was under the impression that the other board was for stuff about Bedlington? :blink:

glitter_maker_06_17_2007_04_13_35_47676.gif

They`ve had to resort to nicking topics off here...i was under the impression that the other board was for stuff about Bedlington? :blink:

glitter_maker_06_17_2007_04_13_35_47676.gif

Yes, and no.

the other board is for topics to stay on topic, with referance to bedlington. now if this is the views of bedlingtonians, then thats ok.

Chat central is for those topics that started serious and just went south, missing the point of the origional post entirely, and for those topics that just have nothing to do with anything!

If you make a topic in chat central, that you want to be kept serious, and you want it to stay within the origional topic, let me know and i'll move it to the more strictly moderated section.

In Talk of the town, if a topic becomes too vague, the vague part will be cropped and a new topic started in the relevant section for the new conversation.

...or at least thats the plan..

were only human, so if you have any suggestions, let us know and we'll try to act on them.

Regards,

Mr Darn