Where Is Everyone ?

Cympil

I spend my precious time sitting at this computer trying to get a conversation going,all for the sake of Bedlington.Co.Uk.I`ve been polite and calmed down and bit my tongue when needed..i`ve sacrificed my LIFE for you lot (exaggerating slightly)..and at the end of the day,what do i get in return? Nothing!

Missvic is never on,neither is 3g and 4g..Mr Darn appears occasionally,only when Mongo posts..just so he can ram the fact that he` a mod down his throat and take control..CK lands when a new bit of fluff shows up..PencilNeck(who i`ve grown fond of) has a new job so he`s excused..i suppose ;) Pete...welll...i love Pete..and where has Denzel gone? And Joe...i wuv him too....but Cympil needs some answers!!

I`ve missed a few off but i look forward to their postings...even if it`s to disagree with them! Cympils life is seriously been affected by all...so where are you all?

Do i have B.O or summic? music-smiley-019.gif

:lol: you crack me up :lol:

who is this mongo everyones going on about sounds like a valued member of this forum im sure he will be back

I spend my precious time sitting at this computer trying to get a conversation going,all for the sake of Bedlington.Co.Uk.I`ve been polite and calmed down and bit my tongue when needed..i`ve sacrificed my LIFE for you lot (exaggerating slightly)..and at the end of the day,what do i get in return? Nothing!

Missvic is never on,neither is 3g and 4g..Mr Darn appears occasionally,only when Mongo posts..just so he can ram the fact that he` a mod down his throat and take control..CK lands when a new bit of fluff shows up..PencilNeck(who i`ve grown fond of) has a new job so he`s excused..i suppose ;) Pete...welll...i love Pete..and where has Denzel gone? And Joe...i wuv him too....but Cympil needs some answers!!

I`ve missed a few off but i look forward to their postings...even if it`s to disagree with them! Cympils life is seriously been affected by all...so where are you all?

:lol:

Poor Cympil!

:lol: you crack me up :lol:

who is this mongo everyones going on about sounds like a valued member of this forum im sure he will be back

I love Mongo me...and i miss him :( I want Mongo to come back coz he`s funny and he`s a valued member to me :(

:lol:

Poor Cympil!

Aye...poor me...i even look forward to Depressing Daves poems :( I need a "Giddy Up" or two...Cympil needs her spirits lifted man..it`s a mazer man..the things you hetta do :mellow:

I love Mongo me...and i miss him :( I want Mongo to come back coz he`s funny and he`s a valued member to me :(

this is only a thought but maybe you should set up a poll or something to bring mongo back and maybe the mods or admin will listen to your views on the subject and think about it thats if he/she hasn't been to bad

this is only a thought but maybe you should set up a poll or something to bring mongo back and maybe the mods or admin will listen to your views on the subject and think about it thats if he/she hasn't been to bad

Aye..good idea...but i tryed that and i couldn`t think of any positive questions about Mongo :( it took me an hour an a half an the only question i could come up we was

a) You Want Me Back (Ooo Ooo Baby)...

an

B) Sack the mods and Re-enstate my Mongo

:(

Aye..good idea...but i tryed that and i couldn`t think of any positive questions about Mongo :( it took me an hour an a half an the only question i could come up we was

a) You Want Me Back (Ooo Ooo Baby)...

an

B) Sack the mods and Re-enstate my Mongo

:(

:lol: :lol:

Mongo will be back tommorrow, so long as he behaves ;)

and as for me shoving my moderation down his neck, he only has himself to blame for the attention....

however, i am the mod thats on his side, and lets his posts thru (although moderated) so he can have his say....

and as for me shoving my moderation down his neck, he only has himself to blame for the attention....

however, i am the mod thats on his side, and lets his posts thru (although moderated) so he can have his say....

:D Ta Mr Darn.

Return of the Mongo

How true........CK on the prowl is a sight to behold ;)

The gods are with Mongo, permitted to speak (moderated)........Crap

Aye...poor me...i even look forward to Depressing Daves poems :( I need a "Giddy Up" or two...Cympil needs her spirits lifted man..it`s a mazer man..the things you hetta do :mellow:

Hi Cympil,

sorry to here that your feeling down. The board has been very slow just lately I keep checking in just to see what new posts there are but there hasent been many. Pressures of work has kept me busy over the last couple of weeks so I havent had much time to get on the forum, hope Mongo returns soon he's a laugh. Has Monsta changed his name to MMongo, ah well back to the grind stone, still at work.

:D

Hi Cympil,

sorry to here that your feeling down. The board has been very slow just lately I keep checking in just to see what new posts there are but there hasent been many. Pressures of work has kept me busy over the last couple of weeks so I havent had much time to get on the forum, hope Mongo returns soon he's a laugh. Has Monsta changed his name to MMongo, ah well back to the grind stone, still at work.

i but it will be changed back as soon as me sentence is over!

Hi Cympil,

One in the same......

Missvic is never on,neither is 3g and 4g..Mr Darn appears occasionally

i just noticed the other day, when i had a few hours spare and watched the activity on the board for a while...

Missvic and threegee sometimes sign on as an anominous member, which accounts for them, i look in all the time although i dont always post. i've never noticed FourGee sign in anominously, but he might.

I do try to chat where i can, but hey! i cant help being boring! :P;):unsure::huh::blink::o:(

i just noticed the other day, when i had a few hours spare and watched the activity on the board for a while...

Missvic and threegee sometimes sign on as an anominous member, which accounts for them, i look in all the time although i dont always post. i've never noticed FourGee sign in anominously, but he might.

I do try to chat where i can, but hey! i cant help being boring! :P;):unsure::huh::blink::o:(

Middle age sir........it happens :P

Those trolley's don't collect themselves you know.