Wiping out the Tory Party - PERMANENTLY!

Even if you're one of those hate not hope Labour voters who always wanted to see the "evil Tories" obliterated [I'm looking at you, Symptoms], it makes not the slightest bit of sense to give your vote to Labour this time.  Labour is pretty much guaranteed their turn in the cosy duopoly that has existed for our lifetimes, so a Labour vote IS a wasted vote.  The ONLY way to ensure that the globalist creature laughingly named Conservative is banished from history is to vote for ReformReform won't take power, but they will consign the Conservative Party to the dustbin of history after a lot of kicking and screaming.  A comeback will only be possible if globalist Labour throws their globalist Conservative buddies a lifeline.

If you still haven't woken up in the 21st century and smelled the coffee, then see today's Torygraph for full details of the rout:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/06/12/tory-2019-voters-say-conservatives-deserve-to-lose-seats/

Nearly half of all voters also think Rishi Sunak’s party deserves to be totally wiped out, meaning a recent pivot by the Tories to flag the dangers of a Labour super-majority may not be as effective a strategy as they would hope.

I really really really would like to hear from a Labour voter on why they think voting Labour is a good idea.  I've asked several Labour supporters this question, but they've gone uncharacteristically silent on the matter.  It's almost as if they know that they are acting irrationally, and are embarrassed to admit this to themselves.  Please feel free discus.

I believe we are stuck with party politics for that lack of a better system, I don't support any particular party but tend to support the person I believe or trust (regardless of the party). I can't remember a party being voted in rather than a party being voted out! Changes from what we are getting to what we would like to have. 

I remember the days of a little black car with a tannoy on top bellowing "Vote Alf Robens, for the working people", 

My biggest party peeve is If you are for it then I'm against it, no matter how good it is. 

4 hours ago, threegee said:

I really really really would like to hear from a Labour voter on why they think voting Labour is a good idea.  I've asked several Labour supporters this question, but they've gone uncharacteristically silent on the matter.  It's almost as if they know that they are acting irrationally, and are embarrassed to admit this to themselves.  Please feel free discus.

You could be waiting a long time even though the GE 'should'' show there are a few hundred thousand of them around.  

I will still be singing and dancing in the rain doo be do do, do be doobe dodo,   doo be do do, do be doobe dodo doo be do do, do be doobe dodo

Please no!  Pneumonia awaits in that climate.

You're actually going to need some industrial grade wellies, now that Rishy's parade is well and truly underwater!   ;)

💦💦💦💦💦💦

BritainElects.JPEG

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now