Visit Home

Just thought I would let you guys know i will be back in Bedlington soon, i leave here on the 4th July,i will be there for about a month, my cousin has suffered a stroke and i will be spending most of my time with him but i just might have time for a pint or two...............Brian

Just thought I would let you guys know i will be back in Bedlington soon, i leave here on the 4th July,i will be there for about a month, my cousin has suffered a stroke and i will be spending most of my time with him but i just might have time for a pint or two...............Brian

Sorry about your cousin wishing him a speedy recovery.Hope you have time to meet many old and new friends.All the best.

stu

Pencil Neck is frantically compiling a party itinerary for you as we speak. I hope you like Stella. And the Railway.

Pencil Neck is frantically compiling a party itinerary for you as we speak. I hope you like Stella. And the Railway.

Sounds great I am at your disposal I luv a pint what has happened to Emma from Bar lass ........B