Bedlington

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. Since I was replying to your post,and was at my computer,I don't think I was there Mr Darn,even though I am Merlin :lol:;)

Fair comment!

well, only 13 days till i get my new camers, then i will HAVE to become a 'contributer'!

i've seen loads of potential 'photo oppertunities' i wish i'd had my camera for!

I miss Miners Picnic Day - used to be a great day when I was a kid. My dad used to carry the banner for Bates' sometimes, so we'd watch the procession down the Front Street to Atlee Park. Speeches would go on, and we bairns would play beside the river. Then up to 20 Acres afterwards for the shows.

Top Day. B)

I miss Miners Picnic Day - used to be a great day when I was a kid. My dad used to carry the banner for Bates' sometimes, so we'd watch the procession down the Front Street to Atlee Park. Speeches would go on, and we bairns would play beside the river. Then up to 20 Acres afterwards for the shows.

Top Day. B)

I agree, i remember being a kid, and watching everyone else on the quad bikes, and my parents saying "when your bigger"...

...i still havent been on a quad!

here hasn't this gone off topic! bending ya own rule there arn't you!

Bending yes, breaking, no... the camera statement was in direct connection with the bedlington theme, ie, when i get the camera, photos will be posted regarding this thread.... but nice to see i dont have to work too hard, you guys and gals will keep me right! ;)

Maybe, but the rule of 'thirds' has to be observed. :huh:

i the rule oif thirds or the golden ratio! 3:2 or there abouts! plus the use of F numbers/stops iso/asa speeds focus distances etc etc, piece of cake! how about the use of light meters! flash settings etc

i the rule oif thirds or the golden ratio! 3:2 or there abouts! plus the use of F numbers/stops iso/asa speeds focus distances etc etc, piece of cake! how about the use of light meters! flash settings etc

It's 1.6180339887... or 1.61803399 exactly if you ask Google.

no i would agree with blank as most new cameras do all that automatically!

One thing the modern camera can't do is compose a picture. :rolleyes:

What a load.

KISS

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now