Bedlington

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now come on, chaps. This is a place to discuss local affairs, harrumph about those no-goodniks at Wansbeck Council and generally knock about the burning issues of the day.

Do we really want to sink to the level of bandying around the addresses of smut-based websites and online blue movie cinemas?

Of course not.

Save that type of thing for a Private Message.

Now come on, chaps. This is a place to discuss local affairs, harrumph about those no-goodniks at Wansbeck Council and generally knock about the burning issues of the day.

Do we really want to sink to the level of bandying around the addresses of smut-based websites and online blue movie cinemas?

Of course not.

Save that type of thing for a Private Message.

Yes please CK.

:D

:lol::lol::lol:;) Like it!

i saw one once that had a guy appear in a 'internet explorer' window. He waved at you, then pulled on a rope, which moved the window down 6-7 inches to the bottom of the desktop. in a second, he reaches up and pulls again.

you have to be quick to catch him, or he just keeps going and going!!!

i saw one once that had a guy appear in a 'internet explorer' window. He waved at you, then pulled on a rope, which moved the window down 6-7 inches to the bottom of the desktop. in a second, he reaches up and pulls again.

easily pleased! bet you could watch paint dry! :lol:

I saw something similar a while back, it was a database programme. After the user had entered data a message appeared saying, Windows had a problem with the size of the users willy this was followed by a second message asking the user to verify if they had a large or small willy.

If you tried to click onto the large willy it just kept moving so that it was not possible to click onto it. after a while a message appeared saying that Windows was now operating in little willy mod.

:lol::lol:

I saw something similar a while back, it was a database programme. After the user had entered data a message appeared saying, Windows had a problem with the size of the users willy this was followed by a second message asking the user to verify if they had a large or small willy.

If you tried to click onto the large willy it just kept moving so that it was not possible to click onto it. after a while a message appeared saying that Windows was now operating in little willy mod.

:lol::lol:

sure that wasn't a virus!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now