Mr Darns Second Rant

Mr Darn

PM me with the answer! Go on,tell is..i`ll keep it secret ;)

Not till i know for sure.... but they will be named and shamed!

Unless they have 2 names i did not notice whilst i was a mod, it is not a regular poster, but has posted...

Care to reveal yourself and save some face???

Unless they have 2 names i did not notice whilst i was a mod, it is not a regular poster, but has posted...

Wey that`s a clue :blink: Is it a poster that`s joined in the last 6 months?

So who do you think it is then..Since no-one`s owned up it`s time to name and shame :D

it was threegee cause he doesn't answer mine either! :lol: :lol:

Think of 3G as H.R.M. QEII. All requests are given consideration but protocol dictates that only those that conform to certain standards receive an official acknowledgement.

HMQ surely accepts the principal of redemption though. I mean it's working fine for Camilla so it could work for you too! :lol:

Think of 3G as H.R.M. QEII. All requests are given consideration but protocol dictates that only those that conform to certain standards receive an official acknowledgement.

So if you lick !*!@# , act like your someone your not and talk down to everyone Monsta, Threegee might answer your messages!

:lol:

So if you, lick !*!@# , act like your someone your not and talk down to everyone Monsta, Threegee might answer your messages!

couldn't give a monkey's! and am not a mr darn/miss vic so get bent if he thinks am gana lick his !*!@# !

So if you lick !*!@# , act like your someone your not and talk down to everyone Monsta, Threegee might answer your messages!

The protocol here is only that you read what is written BEFORE you reply to it. Respect for other people's time isn't cow-towing or even deference - it's just common courtesy! Something most people learn with age. Do as you would be done by is the old adage.

The protocol here is only that you read what is written BEFORE you reply to it. Respect for other people's time isn't cow-towing or even deference - it's just common courtesy! Something most people learn with age. Do as you would be done by is the old adage.

yes take note of what you write! bah some people!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now