HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR DARN!!

The-Simpsons---Homer---To-Alcohol--.jpg

Thankyou! you know me too well!

Happy Birthday, have a good one!

Thanks, i'm sure i will ;)

happy bday mr Darn! ;)

Cheers Bud!

H***y B******y, Mr D**n!

IFCIT!!! GIDDYUP!!!!!111!!!!!!11!!!HESTARREDEMOUTLIKEIDID!!!11!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!! :D

Thankyou TokyoGirl, and everyone else.

Even tho i hate the fact i aint in my 20's anymore! :angry::(:blink:<_<;)

Did you get your camera for your birthday?

NO! apparently it was too much money, so i got cash instead!

What a dissapointment! had i known, i could have saved myself!

Gonna buy a cheap and chatty one for now tho, just to get me going.

NO! apparently it was too much money, so i got cash instead!

What a dissapointment! had i known, i could have saved myself!

Gonna buy a cheap and chatty one for now tho, just to get me going.

What make was the camera what you wanted like?

What make was the camera what you wanted like?

Not sure, i just had an idea of what i wanted it to do. i know i wanted to spend up to £600, i wanted it to be good pixelrate, as i intended blowing up the pics to portrait size, had to have a flash (attachable is fine) had to be digital, and have a decent sized memory card or 2. A stand was a must, and it had to have the option to take instant pics (not time delayed like most i have seen, i want the image captured as i press the button, not 3 seconds later!)

Oh, detachable lenses and a place to attach a stand is a must.

A plunger interface slot would also be handy (for those perfect stills!) but not really that important.

Any ideas?

Not sure, i just had an idea of what i wanted it to do. i know i wanted to spend up to £600, i wanted it to be good pixelrate, as i intended blowing up the pics to portrait size, had to have a flash (attachable is fine) had to be digital, and have a decent sized memory card or 2. A stand was a must, and it had to have the option to take instant pics (not time delayed like most i have seen, i want the image captured as i press the button, not 3 seconds later!)

A plunger interface slot would also be handy (for those perfect stills!) but not really that important.

Any ideas?

So... your not fussy then? :lol:

Any ideas?

Ney wonder it was too expensive :lol:

Why don`t you just get an argos card and get one that way..or out of a catalogue?

Ney wonder it was too expensive :lol:

Why don`t you just get an argos card and get one that way..or out of a catalogue?

with my credit rating? its that bad most shops turn their nose up at me if i hand over cash, never mind ask for credit! :lol::lol::lol:

with my credit rating? its that bad most shops turn their nose up at me if i hand over cash, never mind ask for credit! :lol::lol::lol:

It`s worth a go..just pick a catalogue online,say Littlewoods,pick summic small like a shirt,add it to your basket then fill in your details.You`ll know in a day or two if you`ve been accepted..then you`ll get about £700 to spend..camera sorted :D

It`s worth a go..just pick a catalogue online,say Littlewoods,pick summic small like a shirt,add it to your basket then fill in your details.You`ll know in a day or two if you`ve been accepted..then you`ll get about £700 to spend..camera sorted :D

But if he went to Currys or somewhere he'd get the same camera for half the price!

Any ideas?

Happy Birthday Mr Darn, hope you have a good day.

Sounds like you need a Nikon D70

Any ideas?

why £600 are you planning to become a professional photographer? you can get a decent camera for around 1-200 nowadays! with plenty pixels to make half decent a1 prints!

why £600 are you planning to become a professional photographer? you can get a decent camera for around 1-200 nowadays! with plenty pixels to make half decent a1 prints!

He is progressing towards becoming professional, he has already had several people ask him for their portraits done from previous work, even with a disposable!

the lad has talent, shame to see it wasted!

Naa, i have a camera, just not a gudun!

any camera can be a good one! i had an extremely cheap and cheerful medium format camera. cost me about £20 new, made in russia and had no features. yet i still took some good pictures with it, as they say a professoinal never blames his tools.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now