Death

Dave

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn`t see the news Dave,what happened on it?

Do you mean the Death Sentence Dave?

I was listening to the news on the radio at 6 and most of it was grim, some of it really horrible and sickening. Sometimes I think that some people deserve it... but then I think maybe death is only the quick way out and that they should be made to live out their punishment. Then I think well, prison inst really a punishment these days anyway... so I don't know.

Prisons should be made to be hell on earth I think.

Do you mean the Death Sentence Dave?

I was listening to the news on the radio at 6 and most of it was grim, some of it really horrible and sickening. Sometimes I think that some people deserve it... but then I think maybe death is only the quick way out and that they should be made to live out their punishment. Then I think well, prison inst really a punishment these days anyway... so I don't know.

Prisons should be made to be hell on earth I think.

Shot in the napper and kicked in the sea

I was on about those pair that got 23 years each for torturing their bairn to death today..... better off giving them a bullet each

Too bloody quick mate :angry:

10 yrs hard labour then string the bastards up and I dont mean by the neck!!!!

Prison in this country today is an absolute joke all it does is take away your liberty and thats it.Prison should be a fearful place,not an hotel!

Too bloody quick mate :angry:

10 yrs hard labour then string the bastards up and I dont mean by the neck!!!!

Prison in this country today is an absolute joke all it does is take away your liberty and thats it.Prison should be a fearful place,not an hotel!

bring back brain washing and torture! give them a few setions on the iron maiden then a bit of painful disembowling followed by a good 50 lashes then a nice salty bath!

bring back brain washing and torture! give them a few setions on the iron maiden then a bit of painful disembowling followed by a good 50 lashes then a nice salty bath!

You been listening to Candlemass again Monsta?

Just been watching the news and some poor kid (11 year old) has been shot in the head and has died in hospital. Apparently a lad went by on his bike and fired 3 times towards the group of kids playing football.

:angry:

Is it just me or is there more and more people being killed randomly with guns - or is it just being reported more often?

Just been watching the news and some poor kid (11 year old) has been shot in the head and has died in hospital. Apparently a lad went by on his bike and fired 3 times towards the group of kids playing football.

Is it just me or is there more and more people being killed randomly with guns - or is it just being reported more often?

and i bet the kid with the gun was black?

string the little !*!@# up by his balls and slice his throat

and i bet the kid with the gun was black?

string the little !*!@# up by his balls and slice his throat

nor ye want to drag him behind a motorbike for a mile or two then give him a nice salt and vinegar bath! :lol:

nor ye want to drag him behind a motorbike for a mile or two then give him a nice salt and vinegar bath! :lol:

Bring back the birch,thrash the little B******s to within an inch of their life and then string them up.Examples have to be set.They know what they can do and get away with because of the bloody 'do gooders' these B******s should be strung up as well.

You all go on about not smacking kids and stopping corporal punishment in schools,well now you are reaping the benefits,LIVE WITH IT,thats the way you want it,get on with it and stop !*!@# moaning about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring back the birch,thrash the little B******s to within an inch of their life and then string them up.Examples have to be set.They know what they can do and get away with because of the bloody 'do gooders' these B******s should be strung up as well.

You all go on about not smacking kids and stopping corporal punishment in schools,well now you are reaping the benefits,LIVE WITH IT,thats the way you want it,get on with it and stop !*!@# moaning about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAR HEAR!!!

True.

There was more than just this eleven year old there was also a gun battle at Letchworth a stabbing in Newcastle. This country is in a downward spiral and we have not got a goverment thats prepared to do anything about it.

There was more than just this eleven year old there was also a gun battle at Letchworth a stabbing in Newcastle. This country is in a downward spiral and we have not got a goverment thats prepared to do anything about it.

Yeah I heard about the stabbing at Newcastle...

I agree, things seem to be getting way out of hand.

Yeah I heard about the stabbing at Newcastle...

I agree, things seem to be getting way out of hand.

I blame tv specailly them cooking programs waving tha knives around and showing off!

the face of evil!

ready steady asbo!

I blame tv specailly them cooking programs waving tha knives around and showing off!

the face of evil!

ready steady asbo!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ainsley Harriot on "Ready Steady Croak" if his knives don`t get you his cooking will :lol:

I was listening to the government on the news this morning they said they will do every thing they can to stop gun crime providing it is within the law. If the law does not work then they should change it so that it does work, how long would it take them to make a decision if it was a wage rise for them.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now