Morrisons Food Kills People

Blank

Some old woman died from food poisoning from eating meat from Morrisons... and loads of people are ill.

It's not the first time the place has been in bother over rank food either.

I always thought that place had a funny smell to it!

Some old woman died from food poisoning from eating meat from Morrisons... and loads of people are ill.

It's not the first time the place has been in bother over rank food either.

I always thought that place had a funny smell to it!

only for viewers in scotland

Good thing you aren't talking about a food product in that bastion of freedom of speech the good old U.S. of A. then! :D

http://www.cspinet.org/foodspeak/resources/freespeech.htm

Maybe you should amend your title from People to Person to stay factual? Even then it sounds a little libellous as it maybe singles Morrisons out for special treatment - which could be construed as malicious by someone of low intelligence. ;)

Personally speaking I think we never know what we are eating wherever we buy it from. We are all to blame here in demanding ever-cheaper food and in not questioning how it is produced. The FSA is fighting a losing battle. In the Uk we need a total philosophy change not even more regulation. Until this happens this sort of news story is fated to be painfully regular.

Good thing you aren't talking about a food product in that bastion of freedom of speech the good old U.S. of A. then! :D

http://www.cspinet.org/foodspeak/resources/freespeech.htm

Maybe you should amend your title from People to Person to stay factual? Even then it sounds a little libellous as it maybe singles Morrisons out for special treatment - which could be construed as malicious by someone of low intelligence. ;)

Personally speaking I think we never know what we are eating wherever we buy it from. We are all to blame here in demanding ever-cheaper food and in not questioning how it is produced. The FSA is fighting a losing battle. In the Uk we need a total philosophy change not even more regulation. Until this happens this sort of news story is fated to be painfully regular.

Personally speaking, I don't worry about what people with lesser intelligence think of the title of my post.

;)

But if it bothers you so much, go ahead and change it your majesty.

Personally speaking, I don't worry about what people with lesser intelligence think of the title of my post.

;)

But if it bothers you so much, go ahead and change it your majesty.

bit like mattel toys are dangerous! which is a fact!

There's an army of lawyers out there any one of which could bet their fat pay cheque on the distinct possibility that they can change your mind! :lol:

Fortunately this is a members only forum that won't be trawled by the SEs; this is a public interest matter; it's border line; you are responsible for what you publish; and no one has complained.

There's an army of lawyers out there any one of which could bet their fat pay cheque on the distinct possibility that they can change your mind! :lol:

Fortunately this is a members only forum that won't be trawled by the SEs; this is a public interest matter; it's border line; you are responsible for what you publish; and no one has complained.

Seriously... get a grip.

bit like mattel toys are dangerous! which is a fact!

You exaggerate. A few of their toys have been shown to contain what may these days be regarded as dangerous levels of lead. They have taken action and the problem probably no longer exists. Nor are they the only major toy manufacturer to have had this sort of problem.

Previous generations had much higher levels of lead in their toys and have apparently escaped any sort of long term effects. Future generations will probably shake their heads at how the parents of the early 21st century allowed their kids to play with things which so obviously caused such psychological damage. The evidence is there already Monsta! :lol:

Previous generations had much higher levels of lead in their toys and have apparently escaped any sort of long term effects.

Personally, i think it affected their reproductive ability's, creating children today with remarkably less brain cells than they need to effectively comprehend daily life on a productive scale, hence the need for constant disruption and the 'look at me everyone' status they all strive for these days.

Personally, i think it affected their reproductive ability's, creating children today with remarkably less brain cells than they need to effectively comprehend daily life on a productive scale, hence the need for constant disruption and the 'look at me everyone' status they all strive for these days.

I suppose you`re living proof :lol:

Very seriously! You simply don't know how the real world works.

I know what blowing things out of proportion is - your favorite pass time. Get a lawyer onto me please, go on I beg you.

Show him my post and I'll be waiting here getting ready for my court appearance.

:lol::lol::lol:

so this may take some time as your think as a plank! :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmn, i am wondering if your intelligent enough to have made that typo on purpose, and actually meant to type 'think', or whether you meant 'thin as a plank' or 'thick as a plank'.

Either way, i am in no way suggesting i have a head full of brains, or that i am better than any of you. all i said was most of you are just as deformed as i am! If thats something to take offense at, then tough! because i really could not care less! :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmn, i am wondering if your intelligent enough to have made that typo on purpose, and actually meant to type 'think', or whether you meant 'thin as a plank' or 'thick as a plank'.

Either way, i am in no way suggesting i have a head full of brains, or that i am better than any of you. all i said was most of you are just as deformed as i am! If thats something to take offense at, then tough! because i really could not care less! :lol::lol::lol:

thick as in stoopid! i it was a typo av only got a little keyboard!

thick as in stoopid! i it was a typo av only got a little keyboard!

So i take that to mean you were directly insulting another member of this forum?

Please do not mistake this as being the same as my generalisation, as that is completely different than directly insulting an individual member. Was that your intention?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now