Morrisons Food Kills People

Blank

So i take that to mean you were directly insulting another member of this forum?

Please do not mistake this as being the same as my generalisation, as that is completely different than directly insulting an individual member. Was that your intention?

Yes! :o

So i take that to mean you were directly insulting another member of this forum?

Please do not mistake this as being the same as my generalisation, as that is completely different than directly insulting an individual member. Was that your intention?

Thats right, you wont "directly" insult a person, but your quite happy to "generalise" your insults.

So don't be surprised when people start insulting you back.

It's just tough!

Thats right, you wont "directly" insult a person, but your quite happy to "generalise" your insults.

So don't be surprised when people start insulting you back.

It's just tough!

exactly! i do name names! i'm no chicken! :lol:

Trolls.

Unlike some, i adhere to the rules of the site.

A while ago i wondered why most of the old members had not returned. I have made my conclusion!

Oh do give in with you new found forum slang.

And please, take a moment to think about things before you post.

You put down other people but think you can get away with it just because you won't name names? You've accused members of this forum of threating you with notes on your car, you've said 90% of us have no brain cells, called us deformed and now trolls?

I can smell a hypocrite!

Anyway, good for you for being able to come to conclusions, after all, your probably the only one around here capable of such things right? <_<

Oh do give in with you new found forum slang.

And please, take a moment to think about things before you post.

You put down other people but think you can get away with it just because you won't name names? You've accused members of this forum of threating you with notes on your car, you've said 90% of us have no brain cells, called us deformed and now trolls?

I can smell a hypocrite!

Anyway, good for you for being able to come to conclusions, after all, your probably the only one around here capable of such things right? <_<

4.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Have i touched a nerve??

:P:P:P

Well, if it makes you feel better / bigger / in control / important etc, then just for you, I'll say yes!

:lol:

My point is, you can give it, but you cant take it.

Well, if it makes you feel better / bigger / in control / important etc, then just for you, I'll say yes!

:lol:

My point is, you can give it, but you cant take it.

My point is i never called anyone directly, you two made it personal.

It seems I'm not entitled to an opinion but everyone else is!

I do, however, retract a previous statement, it seems i got my figures wrong.

90% of the regulars is far too many people. It suggests only 1, 2 at the most are excluded from my analysis, which was wrong of me.

What i meant to say was there are 1 or 2 who fall into this category, as well as myself!

Well, they do say 74.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot and do not reflect any real results!

What i meant to say was there are 1 or 2 who fall into this category, as well as myself!

so who would that be?

Well, they do say 74.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot and do not reflect any real results!

not mean 74.3% of your brain dont work! :lol:

from the lips of mr serious himself! :lol: split from tott! :lol::lol: ******

Good point, although outdated.

I'm the first to admit i took my job as mod seriously, in fact i'm sure theres a thread about here somewhere with a confession from back in those days, but not now. Now i'm just a regular member i can kick back and enjoy the fruits of the forum.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now