The Amazing Death Predictor

Cympil

Ever wondered how and when you`re gonna die? Find out here Click Here

Here`s the answer i got

Cympil: At age 93 you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks. :lol:

Mr Oblivious: At age 43 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

Mr Oblivious: At age 43 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

Just 13 years left..Unlucky for some :lol:

"Hamburger Pimp: At age 50 you will be found dead in a pool of your own urine, slumped in front of your computer, after a marathon stint of completing tiresome internet memes."

IFCIT!

:lol::lol:

Heres mine: It's short and sweet!

Blank: At age 43 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

Ever wondered how and when you`re gonna die? Find out here Click Here

Here`s the answer i got

Cympil: At age 93 you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks. :lol:

I am already dead, died in a pond under mysterious circumstances and I thought I just sweat alot

:D

MONGO: At age 41 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer. :lol:

<<<<<At age 76 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

Holy cow, well at least it looks like I go out either having fun or completely with no marbles...lol

No humorous comments!

Simply says I shall die at age 91.

Maybe I'll get to spend some of my money after all!

Joe

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now