Bins On Fire

On Monday night my bin was set on fire. We learned about it when the fire brigade came to put it out. The fire brigade pulled the bin away from the side of the building and said that if they'd been any later, the building would have set hold. Next morning when the police came they said that so many bins in Bedlington had been set fire to that night that they had called the police helicopter out.

If you bins-set-alighters are reading this I'd like to ask you how you would feel if half a dozen, or even one of those bins on fire had caught hold of the house and killed the people inside. how would you feel if some of those people were small children?

You were very lucky this time, you didn't kill anybody. THINK ABOUT IT.

On Monday night my bin was set on fire. We learned about it when the fire brigade came to put it out. The fire brigade pulled the bin away from the side of the building and said that if they'd been any later, the building would have set hold. Next morning when the police came they said that so many bins in Bedlington had been set fire to that night that they had called the police helicopter out.

If you bins-set-alighters are reading this I'd like to ask you how you would feel if half a dozen, or even one of those bins on fire had caught hold of the house and killed the people inside. how would you feel if some of those people were small children?

You were very lucky this time, you didn't kill anybody. THINK ABOUT IT.

What happens to them if they are caught...........................................

Sod all nothing, we have been here before, birching,thrashing blah blah blah

Nothing will happen until the law abiding citizens of our community get the law back on our side instead of the criminal elements side

But with so many do-gooders about this will never happen :(

Sad very sad

Anyway I'm pleased that no one was injured and that your property was undamaged as you say you were lucky! I hope it never happens again

i seen the chopper out late on monday night up the topend look like it was over the hartlands

choppers dont put out fires firemen do! they were probably chasing the hartlands drug dealers or peados or both!

What part of Bedlington did this happen in?

It was Ridge Farm and Meadowdale. The only good thing about it was that when a policewoman arrived the next day when I'd called, one of my lovely little kids looked at her and said 'Are you a real policeman?' when she said yes, he asked 'Are you a boy or a girl?' She told him she was a girl and he said 'Are you going to catch some naughty people then?' Mouths of babes.

It was Ridge Farm and Meadowdale. The only good thing about it was that when a policewoman arrived the next day when I'd called, one of my lovely little kids looked at her and said 'Are you a real policeman?' when she said yes, he asked 'Are you a boy or a girl?' She told him she was a girl and he said 'Are you going to catch some naughty people then?' Mouths of babes.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

On a lighter note [no pun intended]:

There's room for a great song here (to the tune of Wheels on Fire).

Bins on Fire
Standing In Haigh Road
Notify the W-D-C
That Bin could Explode!
---
Chorus:

Run'n get the Fire Brigade... the Fire Brigade.. to put the Bins all out...
Run'n get the Fire Brigade... the Fire Brigade.. the Bedlingtonians shout!

:D

On a lighter note [no pun intended]:

There's room for a great song here (to the tune of Wheels on Fire).

Bins on Fire
Standing In Haigh Road
Notify the W-D-C
That Bin could Explode!
---
Chorus:

Run'n get the Fire Brigade... the Fire Brigade.. to put the Bins all out...
Run'n get the Fire Brigade... the Fire Brigade.. the Bedlingtonians shout!

:D

no no no thats just terrible! stop it now!

or pencil kneck will be off to that gun shop and we'll have a mass murderer in bedlington!

no no no thats just terrible! stop it now!

or pencil kneck will be off to that gun shop and we'll have a mass murderer in bedlington!

It's OK; we have the audacity - we can rebuild it! Better, faster, more cutting!

It's now called Hometown but sadly I'm stuck for a rhyme with crack cocaine for the third verse! :D :D

any way about these bin fire there's no need to panic the culprits were spotted last week in san diego! :lol::lol::lol:

wildfire_elkbath.jpg

see

:o:o

LIKE OMG THE DEERS ARE BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me... bonfire night and halloween are coming up.

I've been hearing fireworks almost every night for the last three weeks. Now we just have to wait on the "Firework kills cat" and "Fireworks set house on fire" news stories that pop up every year.

That reminds me... bonfire night and halloween are coming up.

I've been hearing fireworks almost every night for the last three weeks. Now we just have to wait on the "Firework kills cat" and "Fireworks set house on fire" news stories that pop up every year.

it's the one that reads:

"teenage bystander seriously hurt as group of youths play with fireworks"

that i dont like...my nieces and nephews are now at the age where they are out at that time of night....

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now