So Who's The "minor Royal"?

threegee

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While not wishing to pour cold water on your little Cagney and Lacey impression, it would surprise me if Cympil were able to locate her own posterior without recourse to using both of her hands and a map.

:o:o  the shame!

and why do you type the same way?...... hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:  

pencil neck the cross dressing queen!!!

I take exception to that....I certainly do not write in the same style as pencilneck.

What an exceptionally lame argument and frankly who could be arsed to log into two browsers, for this audience. Get a grip if you can find it

I take exception to that....I certainly do not write in the same style as pencilneck.

What an exceptionally lame argument and frankly who could be arsed to log into two browsers, for this audience. Get a grip if you can find it

Have you never logged into 2 browsers? Height of fun :lol:

Oh... why take exception to your hubby..is he that distastefull :D

go on there mrs pencildick you get him telt :lol::lol:

While not wishing to pour cold water on your little Cagney and Lacey impression, it would surprise me if Cympil were able to locate her own posterior without recourse to using both of her hands and a map.

Are you saying i`ve got a big !*!@# CK? Wots up...do you want to fondle it ;):lol:

why is it a lame argument? cause you've been caught out! :lol::lol::lol:  

and every one has used two browser windows once in there lives! seriously get real!

is that your only excuse?

Are you saying i`ve got a big !*!@# CK? Wots up...do you want to fondle it

:lol::lol:

why is it a lame argument? cause you've been caught out! :lol::lol::lol:  

and every one has used two browser windows once in there lives! seriously get real!

is that your only excuse?

:lol::lol:

Caught out? There is nothing that we can be caught out for as we are two people of different genders who happen to be legally married to each other. Or can you not count to two?

*pointing and laughing at monsta*

Caught out? There is nothing that we can be caught out for as we are two people of different genders who happen to be legally married to each other. Or can you not count to two?

*pointing and laughing at monsta*

*laughin on the floor at pencil !*!@#*

then why do you constantly have to prove it then? i dont get my other half to constantly prove she exists! are you that ashamed! :lol::lol::lol:

sorry for security reasons i cant divuldge that information! :lol: but shes 100% more real than yours! :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol:

I can vouch for that :D

I`ve seen them both at the same time..and Monsta, cheers for all the comp help, much appreciated..and Mongo too ;)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now