Hellooooooooooo Anybody There?

Cympil

Isn`t it quiet in here the last week or two? I know it goes through its quiet patches but this patch has lasted longer than usual :blink:

Has no-one got anything to talk about?

who cares about them huffy twits any way! let them rott for all i care! if they dont want to be social and cant take being wound up then piss them any way!

i mean when was the last time any of these twits were on? miss vic ((mod)), hamburger, and all the rest of the huffy minga's !*!@# the lot of them probably went of to join blyth.co.uk or something! :lol::lol::lol:

who cares about them huffy twits any way! let them rott for all i care! if they dont want to be social and cant take being wound up then piss them any way!

i mean when was the last time any of these twits were on? miss vic ((mod)), hamburger, and all the rest of the huffy minga's !*!@# the lot of them probably went of to join blyth.co.uk or something! :lol::lol::lol:

Aye, where`s Missvic and CK? No Pete or Denzel..i`m wondering..are they all on AOL? Lot of problems at the mo with it..

Anyway, it`s too quiet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Aye, where`s Missvic and CK? No Pete or Denzel..i`m wondering..are they all on AOL? Lot of problems at the mo with it..

Anyway, it`s too quiet!

Col no knowledge,beefburger pie or whatever guff he calls himself usually hides so no one thinks he's on.anonymous like! You see they don't like us on THEIR site cos we don't brown nose enuff,and we don't agree with them,not the done thing my young man,what ho and jolly hockey sticks and all that rot,so they go in the huff.

Denzel only comes on when his lass has got pmt,an he cannot get owt :D

Missy Viccy is Missy Viccy nowt else to say!

Col no knowledge,beefburger pie or whatever guff he calls himself usually hides so no one thinks he's on.anonymous like! You see they don't like us on THEIR site cos we don't brown nose enuff,and we don't agree with them,not the done thing my young man,what ho and jolly hockey sticks and all that rot,so they go in the huff.

Denzel only comes on when his lass has got pmt,an he cannot get owt :D

Missy Viccy is Missy Viccy nowt else to say!

can't be THAT bad surley

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now