Ye!ha!

stu

at last.Youngest daughter decided to go out and left me the computer. Do any any of you lot have similar problems?

Damn an blast she's back,giving me the evil eye,this must be the shortest visit ever,see you whenever,bye

I used to have that problem, i couldn`t get on the comp for other people :angry: Solution was to buy my own comp..just for me :D

Do you think we are obsessed with computers? If i had a choice between my TV or Comp i would choose my comp..Couldn`t do without it :(

I loaned our telly to downstairs for a few days almost a fortnight ago now. And, despite the fact that it's only a lightweight 26" LCD, can't be a**** to go get it and plug it in again. It only just became clear that reading books and listening to internet radio on the notebook computer is far more entertaining than all the mindless drivel on TV these days.

How long can I hold out TV'less (the first time for decades)? No idea, but when I go to get it it will probably be just to fill the empty space in the room, and certainly not because of boredom.

What I really want now is a decent pair of Bluetooth speakers for the notebook computer.

I loaned our telly to downstairs for a few days almost a fortnight ago now. And, despite the fact that it's only a lightweight 26" LCD, can't be a**** to go get it and plug it in again. It only just became clear that reading books and listening to internet radio on the notebook computer is far more entertaining than all the mindless drivel on TV these days.

How long can I hold out TV'less (the first time for decades)? No idea, but when I go to get it it will probably be just to fill the empty space in the room, and certainly not because of boredom.

What I really want now is a decent pair of Bluetooth speakers for the notebook computer.

Well i`ve got to admit, a year or two back i wouldn`t have parted with my tv, but now? i could gladly get rid of it..i can`t believe i used to spend so much time glued to it :blink: What a waste :mellow:

Well i`ve got to admit, a year or two back i wouldn`t have parted with my tv, but now? i could gladly get rid of it..i can`t believe i used to spend so much time glued to it :blink: What a waste :mellow:

TV is absolutely rubbish these days, too many reality programs and Coronation Street type shows. The only time I watch the TV is for football and good documentaries, mind you I am partial to Heart Beat. :D

Thank goodness for computers, at least we can keep in touch with the rest of the world and Bedlington.

:D

Two visits in two days! Must be a record! Youngest daughter must have a boyfriend,twice she's left me the comp don't know whether to be happy or bloody worried :lol:

You lot don't have to tell me about the rubbish on tv,thats all I've got to do,that or read books.Pete you sure we not related, got the same taste in tv! I like All Creatures Great and Small and The Sweeney fabulous!

tell them to try morpeth freecycle.org they offer them all the time and as the title says its free all you have to do is be able to pick up ........... you could advertise on there too................. you might get the speakers you want

You're missing quality broadcasting like My Family.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now