Hi All, Moving To Bedlington...help?

jen0155

Hi everyone,

We're moving in the summer and Bedlington's looking likely. I just wondered jokes aside what you all thought of it? Hate it or love it?

Also any recommendations would be great, we have 2 kids so we're looking for a quiet estate where we can let the kids play out without worrying too much!

Any advice or info would be really appreciated!

Jen

Hi everyone,

We're moving in the summer and Bedlington's looking likely. I just wondered jokes aside what you all thought of it? Hate it or love it?

Also any recommendations would be great, we have 2 kids so we're looking for a quiet estate where we can let the kids play out without worrying too much!

Jen

Bedlington the same as anywhere else it has it's good places and it has it's bad places,I have lived in and around Bedlington for about fourty years! Hazelmere estate,The Chesters and Ridge Farm areas are Recommended.

But one big issue of the people of Bedlington is there is naff all for the kids here.

But on the bright side you are sure of a very warm welcome from everyone who lives here! :D

• 2 months later...
Hate it with a passion, i am moving as soon as i can afford to

I too am not impressed with the development of the town in the last 10-20 years.

Bedlington used to be a place i really enjoyed, and was a great place when i was younger.

now the place just seems to be dying. Pubs are empty, streets are being filled with young people with no respect at all for anyone or anything and the front street is becoming a ghost town.

Alas, i too will be out by the end of the year, and it wont be anywhere local either!

I too am not impressed with the development of the town in the last 10-20 years.

Bedlington used to be a place i really enjoyed, and was a great place when i was younger.

now the place just seems to be dying. Pubs are empty, streets are being filled with young people with no respect at all for anyone or anything and the front street is becoming a ghost town.

Alas, i too will be out by the end of the year, and it wont be anywhere local either!

Brighton?

I totally agree & I curtainly wouldn't let my kids play out on their own. but then i wouldn't anywhere. there's some dodgy people around.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

Jen

Top end good, Station bad.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now