Why Does Everyone Bitch On On Here

Just wondering if you people actually know each other. The way you talk to each other it seems you do. & I get the impression some people don't like each other. This site could do with some interesting topics. Soon as I think of one I'll post it. :lol:

Just wondering if you people actually know each other. The way you talk to each other it seems you do. & I get the impression some people don't like each other. This site could do with some interesting topics. Soon as I think of one I'll post it. :lol:

Some of us do know each other, others dont.

some take the site seriously, some would like it to be serious, and some use it just for entertainment.

I started out with a serious outlook to the site, unfortunatly now tho, most of the origional members have moved on, and everyone just seems to be out to pick a fight.

Entertainment at its best!

Its a shame. There was once a place for both....

Some of us do know each other, others dont.

some take the site seriously, some would like it to be serious, and some use it just for entertainment.

I started out with a serious outlook to the site, unfortunatly now tho, most of the origional members have moved on, and everyone just seems to be out to pick a fight.

Entertainment at its best!

Its a shame. There was once a place for both....

There`s a place for everyone on here Mr Darn :D

The people who left were the people who either couldnt take a joke or just didnt want new people joining the forum.

Yeah, i can see why that would be a point....

Who are the originals anyway? Denzel, CK, Joe..they`re still here.

Theres a few from the old forum not returned, and from the top of my head, all i can think of is Barlass... :rolleyes:

all the rest are not half as active as they once were... which is what i ment by moving on...

I suppose part of it will be life taking over... The important things like looking after family and friends becoming more important than bitching on a forum.

I know i'm only here for the humour value now, although i would like to see a more serious side to the place.

Theres a few from the old forum not returned, and from the top of my head, all i can think of is Barlass... :rolleyes:

all the rest are not half as active as they once were... which is what i ment by moving on...

I suppose part of it will be life taking over... The important things like looking after family and friends becoming more important than bitching on a forum.

I know i'm only here for the humour value now, although i would like to see a more serious side to the place.

See what I mean. :huh: & how do you know that the people who aren't here anymore just havent got themselves a new name. Coz it's quite easy to do you know. ;) Chin up everybody. Lifes too short. :)

See what I mean. :huh: & how do you know that the people who aren't here anymore just havent got themselves a new name. Coz it's quite easy to do you know. ;) Chin up everybody. Lifes too short. :)

Hats off to locallass!

you've got nowt better to do with your time coz. :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now