Pub Events

Just thought it would be nice to have a page where everything thats going on in the pubs can be wrote on here. I know a bit about the other pubs too being a bedlingtonian myself so will try and keep everyone up to date on whats going on in the area

Tues Night- Red Lion-childrens cheap night

Thurs Night-Market Tavern-Karaoke, Movies has a cheap night on i think,not much else going on

Fri Night-Bebside Inn-Karaoke Night,Market Tavern-Live Bands,Grapes-Disco(i think),Red Lion-Theme night,Movies-Disco,Black Bull-Karaoke

Sat Night-Red Lion,Movies,Black Bull + Grapes-Disco, Market Tavern-Live Rock Bands, Bebside Inn-Live Rock Bands

Sun Night-Blue Bell-Karaoke,Red Lion-Battle of the Bands

If anyone believes that have wrote something to be incorrect please let me know or if I have missed anything then that would be much appreciated. At least if everyone has an idea of whats going on it may encourage them to venture further a field than they would normally

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought it would be nice to have a page where everything thats going on in the pubs can be wrote on here. I know a bit about the other pubs too being a bedlingtonian myself so will try and keep everyone up to date on whats going on in the area

Tues Night- Red Lion-childrens cheap night

Thurs Night-Market Tavern-Karaoke, Movies has a cheap night on i think,not much else going on

Fri Night-Bebside Inn-Karaoke Night,Market Tavern-Live Bands,Grapes-Disco(i think),Red Lion-Theme night,Movies-Disco,Black Bull-Karaoke

Sat Night-Red Lion,Movies,Black Bull + Grapes-Disco, Market Tavern-Live Rock Bands, Bebside Inn-Live Rock Bands

Sun Night-Blue Bell-Karaoke,Red Lion-Battle of the Bands

If anyone believes that have wrote something to be incorrect please let me know or if I have missed anything then that would be much appreciated. At least if everyone has an idea of whats going on it may encourage them to venture further a field than they would normally

Having not lived in Bedlington for some time now can you tell me, what is Movies and where is it located?

Yeah movies is where all the young'uns go, we joke on saying to customers that if they want to go in there they'll need a rattle and a nappy first. Not as bad as it used to be, although ive noticed denzel in there before.....................obviously he likes 'em young!!!

I've been in once and that was enough.

movies is what used to be dominics, above the TSB bank and across from the council offices.... pictures are available, if required....

Dominics is another one that I have never heard of but I do know where the TSB bank is (or it was unless it's changed location).

I would lile to see any photographs of this place that you have.

Just reread your post again, the TSB bank has moved if it is oppisit the council offices. The TSB bank used to be other end of the street heading towards Attle Park, mind you I am going back to the sixties.

Dominics is another one that I have never heard of but I do know where the TSB bank is (or it was unless it's changed location).

Just reread your post again, the TSB bank has moved if it is oppisit the council offices. The TSB bank used to be other end of the street heading towards Attle Park, mind you I am going back to the sixties.

The TSB is where I think the old NEEB shop was.

your wish....and all that!

post-33-1165230586_thumb.jpg post-33-1165230611_thumb.jpg

Don't reconise it the buildings look so clean but by the looks of it it has moved from it original location.

Many Thanks

Just had another look, yes I do reconise it, the bins look good.

:D

We'll take you to Movies for an alcopop Pete.